Atlantic Roleplay | FivePD | vMenu Based | Active Development Team | US NAVY | GROWING DAILY

Atlantic Roleplay

We are a community of veteran FiveM players that branched off from previous communities to experiment and try our own thing. We are a very active group of people and always welcome to new members. We have a professional and dedicated staff and development team who are always here to assist and help out whenever needed.

We are a young but growing server, we are rapidly expanding and welcoming new members, rather this is your 100th server you’ve joined or your first.

Server Features

Active Welcoming & Professional Staff Team
Active Development Team
Custom Vehicle Liveries & EUP
Good Learning Environment For Beginners And Experienced Players
Frequent Updates
Plenty Of Departments To Choose From (With Potential For More!)
In-depth, Serious RP
Reality Based Scenarios
Excellent In-house Training To Ensure Great RP
A Want For Community Feedback To Better Roleplay
Personal Vehicle Addons & Packs For Donators

Departments:

U.S. Navy, U.S. Marines (Military)
Grapeseed Township Police
San Andreas State Police
Los Santos Police Department
Los Santos County Sheriff Office
DHS (Department of Homeland Security)
USMS (US Marshals)
SAFD (San Andreas Fire Department)
AMR (American Medical Response)

We are excited to roleplay with you soon!

Atlantic Roleplay Staff Team

Join AtlanticRP Discord

2 Likes

Out of the 5 servers Iv tried I love Atlantic Roleplay, I am proud to be apart of this lovely growing server everyday, it has one of the best staff teams out there, and I’m proud that ownership has given me the opportunity to grow as a person and a leader, I love all the departments the server has to offer, such as Navy and Marines, DHS and SASP, if you make one choice today, come and try out Atlantic Roleplay, hope to see you in RP soon.

2 Likes

This server is great. Friendly staff, active developers creating new things to better the roleplay experience for the community. Many departments to choose from.
Amazing ownership team.

Roleplay is great with in-depth, Serious RP happening everyday.
In total 11/10 amazing server.!!!

I am so happy and thankful to be apart of this growing
community
I hope to see new faces within the discord and server

2 Likes

This server is such great experience. They have a great and friendly staff team. They have great roleplay and they take it seriously. I’m glad I could be apart the community as well and I hope I stay in it until it becomes a big Role play server. We have great departments and I hope to see new people inside of the discord and joining in game and having fun!

2 Likes

Very Biased. I left the server because they allow mods and admins to do what they want. They have very close members who are allowed to do anything. More like a cult. If you point out something and feel the mod did something wrong they just laugh at you and walk away. Im from BLRP and they claim its better yet its not.

I don’t believe I’ve seen you in our server. Mind sharing your name in our server so I can better understand where you’re coming from ? I would like to address this.