Atlantic Network Roleplay | Looking for Developers | US Based | Whitelist

Atlantic Networks Roleplay (ANRP) is a new and forming Roleplay Community. Unlike most communities we will not say we have “Daily RPs”, In fact we havent even had our first one yet. We are NOT open yet. We are currently looking for some Developers to join us and help turn our basic community into something greater, a longer lasting community that can be a final community for everyonw and a place for people to belong.

What we are looking for:
Script Devs
Livery Devs
Vehicle Devs
Interior Devs
EUP Devs

What do we categorize Devs into?
Content Devs (Livery & EUP)
Model Devs (Interior & Vehicle)
Script Devs

Anyone looking to have a challenge, looking to lend a helping hand or make a few extra dollars on the side. Please DM me on discord at: Raven Gaming Official#5494 along with some examples of your work. Please also note that you must complete one requested project and be able to stream it to discord before you are either rewarded or brought on as an official ANRP Developer

We are looking for 5 select developers for each category. Post will be edited as we get more devs.

5 Content Devs
5 Model Devs
5 Script Devs

As stated above, ANRP is not available currently for general membership, BUT if you do submit an application, good on you!!!

Future Positions within ANRP
SASP
BCSO
LSPD
SAFR
CIV
COMMS

+1 +1

Hi I would be willing to help I have some development experience I am willing to help for no charge just looking for something to do
Please contact me through discord

Tumturner#9143

Usernames a little weird old Xbox thing

Thanks

Adding you did not work, if you can add me
Raven Gaming Official#5494
(Spaces and Capitalization are correct)

Current Acting Manager here, this post is defunct. If admins wish to remove it please do so, there is a completely other post and the creator of this one is no longer in our community.

Terrible community!

You guys still need hmu
Shadow Wolf#6470