Are there any servers that DONT focus on RP?

So I found RedM when looking for private servers with an altered RDO experience. I see a lot of really cool videos of servers with all their mods and changes and stuff, but they’re all RP focused.

What me and my friends are looking for is a server that has a modded/different RDO experience, but is still RDO and NOT roleplay focused.

I would have made my own server if I was not so technologically illiterate and knew where to ask for someone to make me one. If anyone knows, or could direct me to a forum where to ask, that’d be great! But the main purpose of this post is to ask about any really cool servers that are still RDO and not some rigorous RP server that you have to apply for…

Amen. I’m having the same struggle finding FiveM servers in the same way. Where’s the chill, humans-first “GTA:O but better” places, you know?

The Rift Trails is a sandbox server which is very horse-focused. It’s pretty chill and no one is expected to RP.

Dakota River Bend is probably going to be the best/smoothest Casual RP server you’ll find. You’ll be expected to engage in minimal RP but people are chill over there and don’t care too much for the most part!

SynCounty could be your best bet. RDO with mods !