Are there any good text only RP servers?

Looking for a good text rp server on FiveM.

not on fivem, fivem is only mic based

No it’s not?!

Moved to #server-development:server-bazaar

2 Likes

its not?

FiveM servers can be text or non-text based, it’s owner preference. You can literally disable voice with one native.

2 Likes

So, are there any good ones?

1 Like

I think one is in the works by quite a bit development team, not completely sure though.

While we’re not a “community”, myself and a few friends have a text based RP script on our server that we have RP sessions on when people are around. We don’t have ESX or any other major RP script running, most of our RP resources were made from scratch, but don’t expect anything majorly developed. If that sort of thing interests you, feel free to PM me. I guess if enough people are interested this is something that could become an niché area on fivem considering the majority of people here prefer voice RP.

1 Like

Yeah, could you send me the info on the server if you can give me the server ip or something, thanks!

Honestly, I love text RP so much more than voice RP. I think it actually adds a lot of realism because you can use your imagination more. I know that GTA World is text-only with TeamSpeak for LEOs (I think LSSD, but LSPD has an optional radio??). It’s not FiveM though, which sucks. @Scottm122 if your server is still up, let me know!

@elqqu sorry to bother you, if you or anyone else is interested I am a dev for this server: https://discord.gg/MFKtHC. We are a text-based heavy RP with a Liberty City theme. We have a community of over 200 and we are growing quickly. Check us out!

Edit: We now have over 400 people

Hello! Server invite link has inviaild

I’ll send it right now. Are you on Discord? I can DM it to you there.

hi I am new here so forgive me if I do something wrong, but your server sounds interesting if it is still up I would like to check it out if that’s
ok with you

Sure, I’ll send it tomorrow @maloy82

1 Like

hey, uh i dont have a mic and im interested in your text based rp. Can you DM me my user is usernamenotrecognized#9445

Hey. I would like to join the server the link is expired can you dm me the link on discord please?Wolfexus#8826

Can you send me on discord it seems nice, here is my username Keeb Weeb#4185

1 Like

@PotatoHeadz35
Hi,
I’m interested in your text based rp can you send link to server if possible hit me on discord MiMzy#3367

@PotatoHeadz35 If the server is still up and running can you send me the link on discord Anna-Sofia#1743 ?