Apocalyptic Los Santos Pack Part 1

It is a part of the Apocalyptic Los Santos map that we are still preparing. I hope you enjoy!

It contains the apocalyptic map we created around the Pink Cage Motel area. There is two small and a large abandoned defense area inside. It has an old highway entrance and greenery.

Watch Here

Buy Here

|Code is accessible | No|
|Subscription-based | No|
|Lines (approximately) | N/A|
|Requirements | -|
|Support | Yes |

Joking right? Support the massive free project people have spents tons of hours making/updating which covers the entire map as well as good shit like broken bridges, mil zones etc people

I couldn’t understand if you were using angry language or not. because my english is not good. I’m preparing a different apocalypse map. There will be a map including defense areas. I am aware of the maps (broken bridges etc) and do I already support them?

This is ridiculous. He does not need to support other people’s work within his resource, this is his and whatever project you’re speaking of is not associated with it so support shouldn’t be demanded nor expected. Something constructive such as asking for support probably would have been a better approach you don’t think? A lot less rude too.

2 Likes

Thank you for this comment, I was already making base maps. However, these products are generally used on servers that use free maps with broken bridges, and I do not want to edit the work with someone else’s free map. For this reason, I felt the need to prepare a survival map of our own. Just because one person did it, that doesn’t mean I won’t do different styles. It seemed right to me to choose this method rather than making edits to someone else’s map without their permission. Because I need to promote my own products in an apocalyptic universe. Thank you seriously. Thanks to you, I realized that there was a rude attitude in the first comment. If I wrote things that were not understandable, it was because my English was bad. Sorry again.

Where did I say HE needs to support other peoples work? I’m saying people should support something free that is well more advanced in terms of effort put in that heaps of people have put free time into and not made a penny.

If his ymap had more depth i’d be fine, but paid for this is crazy.

If you think paying for this would be crazy, you might as well not buy it?

I do not disrespect anyone’s work, what I work on is not a fake or copied work, and its content is not the same as the product you mentioned. I hope you learn to be a kinder person. I already know how good the other product is, it is his choice to offer that product for free. :v:

I know this is kinda off topic, but I’ve been looking for a while. Do you perhaps still have the name of this massive free project? I can’t seem to find anything that matches your description anywhere.