[API/dev resource] screenshot-basic - make screenshots of clients' games!

Getting this error when attempting to install yarn

Did you manage to fix this problem? If you did, how so?

As said on chat:

Really, Node? Why fail fatally if a console is not using TrueType fonts, like all default console on non-East Asian Windows before 10?

TL;DR: enable TrueType fonts for your console defaults.

2 Likes

Thank you. I got it working properly.

I think I found why this gives black screenshots on some GPUs, allmost on AMD GPUs. It’s because this works by using three OpenGL extension filters on a custom material, two of them “ARB_sparse_texture_clamp” and “ARB_texture_filter_minmax” are not implemented well implemented on AMD cards.

In unextended OpenGL, minification and magnification filters such as LINEAR allow texture lookups to returned a filtered texel value produced by computing an weighted average of a collection of texels in the neighborhood of the texture coordinate provided.

AMD RADEON RX 580 (NON WORKING CARD)

NVIDIA GTX 970 (WORKING CARD)

2 Likes

… ah, and of course the Chrome API validation layer takes these (which were literally randomly chosen out of a set of constants) out in unsupported hardware. :confused:

Is it possible to include CEF/NUI to the screenshots?

2 Likes

Did anyone solve this problem? Our some users using amd and they cant send photo. Its always black.

1 Like

Hello, i used this resource with gcphone. Okey it take photo, but it take it when you spawn. Then i can send photos, but it is same spawnpoint photo. How i can fix this?
Thanks

People are telling me that they can take a picture and the result is from like minutes or even hours ago, lol, could that be possible?

how to fix it

already fix it ?

It would be great how it should be installed, I try to read and understand it but I can’t find a way to install it.

Anyone got a fix for the dependency webpack thingy?

sorry to sound dumb but what exactly does this do?

i’m trying to use gcphone with the possibility to take photos and send by msg … but this error happened as i received no reply from gcphone forum i decided to ask here

What can i do?

Does anyone have a upload.php file so that i can use my own domain?

1 Like

anyone know what happen to this one?. i try to export requestScreenshotUpload in _resource.lua but still not work

2 Likes

Same :frowning:

Make sure you are starting this resource before whatever resource you are calling the export from.