Anyway to log out of Rockstar Social Club and login with new one?

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit, via Steam.
Steam/CD/Social Club? Stea
Windows version? Windows 10 Pro
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) No error.
System specifications Intel i7 8700K | 1080Ti | 16GB RAM
What did you do to get this issue? It’s not an issue, I just want to logout of my old Social club account and login into my new one as I got GTA on my new steam account.
What server did you get this issue on? Not a server issue.
CitizenFX.log file N/A
.dmp files/report IDs N/A

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Just looking to logout of my old social club account and login to my new one. I know about a year-ish ago, when you launched FiveM it told you to login via Social club, I just need that screen to appear again.

Is there really a need to though? It’s used to verify GTA 5 legitimacy (aka to ensure you actually own the game).

Also, if you use Steam - the authentication is done through Steam I believe, not so much the log in via Rockstar Auth.

I mean, as of right now there is a need. That account I originally had linked to FiveM is being given off to a friend who just built himself a new PC. Since I bought GTA again on a new steam account, I’d like to link that.

In your FiveM folder there’s something called digitalentitlements (I believe…) find that, delete that and it will ask you to authenticate however, if it pops up after you delete it then simply close out of it, open steam up, start up GTA 5, close out of GTA 5, then open FiveM and it should authenticate.

Nope, unfortunately there’s nothing under the name of “digitalentitlements”

I did as you said, but my FiveM open with no problem after I delete the Digitalentitlements folder.

That doesn’t mean that there is an issue, it could mean that it found your steam version… you should have no issues now.

1 Like

How do I know it didn’t login with the old steam account?

Because you are logged in to a different Steam account.

1 Like

Actually I think it’s working, I can’t really explain how but I feel like it’s working. Thank you!

Got it working, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.