Anti Client Files (Anti big hit box - magic bullet - no prop - damage boost - soft aim)

Hello, a protection that you can edit as you wish
If the person makes a move that will destroy the gun during the test phase, he will give the gun to the person and repeat the test until he finishes the test.
You can set many post-test and pre-test settings through the configuration.
You can add new props and remove props through the configuration.

Preview

Tebex - Escrow
Tebex - Open Source

Config

| Code is accessible | No |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | 240 |
| Requirements | None |
| Support | Yes |

How does test work? I see you are using test command to start the test, but nobody will use that command to kick themself. Also if they get into test they can simply exit from the game so administrators wont know if player is cheater or not. So how could I force player to do this test?

2 Likes

this is incredible :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

It is triggered automatically when the player logs into the game, I just showed it with a command for the video. If you are using multichar you are setting the trigger accordingly. If you can’t, we provide support in all matters.

Only hesitating to buy because you offer open source… Allowing people to find work arounds easier

If I understood correctly what you mean, you can check the open source version available on tebex.

He means thats a problem because now the people who make the cheat will just see your code and try to bypass your script

1 Like

yes exactly

I don’t think such a thing would be possible.
Those that can bypass are not usually the things we block.

I think there is a bug with scipt, since we use it, this native always return false:

IsPlayerFreeAiming(PlayerId())

We using this native in couple of our script

we don’t use that native

1 Like

+rep so useful

1 Like

bad script, spent 12euro, doesnt detect no prop, doesnt detect bigger heads, checks after every death

doesnt work with multicharacter ??? its acting funny