⚙ ANIMATED TOWER CREATOR

:gear: ANIMATED TOWER CREATOR

Click here for buy (15€ + tax)
Click here for preview

:gear: DESCRIPTION

The “dd-towercrane” created by Dream Drevelopment wants to make the map of Los Santos more interactive and animated than ever before!

Thanks to this script, around the map in the various neighborhoods there will be cranes that have the purpose of giving vitality to the town by rotating and more!

Editable from the config, it is possible to create different cranes in different zones of your choice, with different heights, rotations and colors!

What are you waiting for! make Los Santos come alive too!

:gear: OTHER DREAM DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES

:gear: MLO Foundry
:gear: SCRIPT Nails Shop
:gear: FREE Drug Wars Tattoo DLC

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 100
Requirements N/A
Support Yes

i like the idea … but i dont get the idea lol

cranes are moving. nothing else. It makes it look not useless

i get that man … that what i meant by “i like the idea” part :smiley: :smiley: … the “i dont get the idea” part comes from what the point in having them moving lol (dont mean for that to sound rude bro :slight_smile: )

I don’t think you have quite understood what they want to represent…
It’s a nice and simple script that allows you to make those ugly stationary cranes move… have you ever heard the word roleplay? or do you still have the gta 2013 maps?

This script seems like a good concept, but there doesn’t seem to be any possible for integration to make jobs with it?

BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS

Black friday is coming! On our store, the prices of all products have 5%-20% off, everyone go to tebex for more info!

ANIMATED TOWER CREATOR goes from €15 to €12.75

dreamdev.tebex.io