Ammo Saving Issue [ESX]

Hi everyone,

I hope you all have an awesome day.

I’m walking into an issue that my ammo doesn’t get saved correctly. It saves everything that’s in your weapon clip but not the extra ammo out of your weapon. I’m just using ESX and no other scripts that override the ESX system.

I’ve included an image that shows you exactly what is being saved and what not. Green means saved and red means not saved.

I hope one of you guys are able to help me solve this issue. Seems like the extra ammo isn’t being saved at all. The ammo in the clip is being saved, even if it’s lower than 12 rounds.

Thanks, in advance!

An extra image that shows how it’s being saved:

2 Likes

Fixed it by removing some issues and typo’s in esx_inventoryhud.

can you supply the solution? im with the same problem, pls… when i disconnect i lose all the ammo that i had, and when i drop the weapon it happens the same thing, i drop the weapon then when i pick it up it lost the ammo that had…

Are you using esx_inventoryhud?

2 Likes

yes, this one https://github.com/dutchplayers/esx-inventoryhud, do you advise another one? Not sure if this is the one, i have seen some inventyories with slots to equip weapons but i dont find tthose ones… But i really would like to solve this problem, i noticed that i stopped using this esx_inventoryhud and with the difault one it happens the same thing, i drop the weapon and then when i pick the weapon she has no bullets… same with when i disconnect…for example in the table of users it saves the weapon in the column loadout but with 0 ammo…

If you don’t care about your Config just download it again. You only need to download the esx_inventoryhud and not the other 2. They uploaded a new update recently fixing the issue. If you do care about your Config let me know.

Hope this fixes it as well for you. :slight_smile:

Let me know if it fixed the issue.

Oh wait then it has something to do with your ESX or a different script that is conflicting with it.

1 Like

And check if you have a loadout table in users on your database.

yes like i said, i have a column called loadout in user table, saves the weapon but not the ammo…

1 Like

You asked me to help you and now you’re being annoyed. Good luck fixing your issue.

Just watch some LUA tutorials and do it by yourself.

It’s not that hard. You just have to not give up and try it again.

1 Like

@DutchLua Hey mate!
I’m having the exact same issue. The ammo count is not being saved correctly.
Im using esx_inventoryhud too. Could you please share with me how to fix it?
I’m really having a hard time and tried pretty much everything but I don’t know how to progress further.
Thanks in advance!

There are multiple issues in the script itself, I can’t really remember what things I fixed but I removed some typo’s and things that already exist in the script. I think they already fixed it, there may be an update available. It’s a lot easier to just download an update. :slight_smile:

I hope this fixes your issue too. If not let me know what version of esx_inventoryhud you’re using.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.