Americas Finest Roleplay - NEW Community, Serious Roleplay, Whitelisted, Active

Who are we?

Welcome to the Official Americas’ FinestRP Post. We are a new community ran by strictly a group of friends that want a fun place to hangout and roleplay. We want to keep everything realistic but also keep it chill and fun. We have set this community up totally different then everyone else. We will have 3 full time departments which are State Police and Sheriffs Office and Police Department. Civilian, Fire and Communications are all part-time departments. These part time departments will still have a (Department Coordinator) Which is someone who manages all of the documentation and makes sure all the part time members have everything they need. In order to join our community you must Join our discord. We are doing Open Recruitment for one week then we will be going to strict applications so join NOW!

What Departments We Offer

• San Andreas State Troopers - OPEN
  • Blaine County Sheriffs Department - OPEN
  • Los Santos Police Department - OPEN
  • Civilian, Fire, and comms are OPEN for part-time!

Interested in Americas Finest RP?

We’re glad that you want to join us! We don’t have a website yet, but you can join our discord where you can find our Rules, Information, and how to get started within AFRP.

Official Discord

This community is so rude when you leave, I’ve made documents telling them I don’t want them to use them. They turn around and use them anyway saying “I changed them” they don’t the docs they stole from me look exactly like mine.