American Department of Justice RolePlay ADOJRP

Welcome!
I would like to begin by thank you for clicking on the four American Department of Justice roleplay is not just a regular server this is a server that I have put hard work into I have worked on the server for years I have been through ups and downs After multiple trial and errors multiple testing seeing how the best way to run a server could be I have decided to finally publicly release and ask everybody to join American Department of Justice

American Department of Justice is not just a regular roleplay server we’re family one big community we would like to introduce ourselves to multiple people in the fivem server community. We are also very active on Social Media such as YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and much more.

Upon joining this community anyone may play as a civilian and eventually join the official Civilian Operation Team! Civilians have custom vehicles they may drive and roleplay any scenarios or characters they may choose!

ADOJRP also offers LEO Departments for people who enjoy playing as Law Enforcement Officers! Currently ADOJRP only offers a Arizona State Patrol department until the community grows more. State Patrol Troopers have custom vehicles available to them and also features they may use.

ADOJRP also offers a Fire and EMS Department that people may join! The Fire Department has customs fire vehicles they may use and drive! Head-

ADOJRP also offers a Communcations Department for people who enjoy the dispatching side of roleplay. The Arizona Department Of Justice Communications Department is a department who helps the LEO, Fire and civilians of the community stay on task and is a vital part of the community.

Check Out Our Videos On YouTube

Hey what is your discord now?