Ambulance Job with Persistent Death and ICU

Credits to script owner of esx_ambulancejob !!

This is an edited version we had done for our server. It is the normal esx_ambulancejob working with mythic_hospital ( all resources are in the download ) , but with a few extra features, however there is one slight flaw within the script somewhere, where every now and then a player might spawn into the server dead :frowning: , if you fix this or know why this happens, please make a pull request on github , or just message me either on here or github and i will update the code crediting you :slight_smile: this way our community can all share a new and improved ambulance script :slight_smile:

on top of the core esx_ambulancejob features we have

• Persistent Death, we thought the standard anti combat is pretty problematic, as if a player were to crash after death, they would lose there whole inventory, with this edit, they will always log back into your server still dead, just like when they left.

• ICU, ems have an option in there action menu, to send the patient to ‘ICU’, this is pretty much our way of punishes dead players by making them wait for X minutes in a hospital bed , before been discharged, giving them time to reflect on there mistakes and value there life more.

Github : GitHub - BiigDaddy/lx-ambulance: Please share any fixes or edit!!!!

NOTE - Some of the triggers may be scrambled due to Anticheat such as esx:getSharedObject etc., this wasn’t planned on been released publicly, originally

4 Likes

No files on the github link.

Correction: My bad, but if you can put the files to see it after dowload.
I see this always to read the code. Sorry for my english

1 Like

So this is still an ESX script and not a standalone one correct?

1 Like

Sorry, new to Github :stuck_out_tongue: Updated it

Correct, this is ESX only

1 Like

sheesh PogU cant wait to test it out

hey man just wondering if you know how we could add a timer so when no ems are on they can respawn in like 2 minutes

Look in config for early respawn timer

Please ask for permission when using our pictures, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

:laughing: sorry, just typed ems fivem into google to be quick hahah

1 Like

All good lol

yeah no what i want is to make it so there is still an early respawn timer but we also have a timer so it registers no ems in the server and makes it so you can respawn straight away

You would have to edit the code and put your part of that code in, or you could use [RELEASE] AI Doctor (EMS)

nice ambulancejob

hello. how did you make sure that the player in the “coma” of re-entering the server stays in it? we have a problem that a player who is in a coma, re-entering the server, has spawned alive

Is this a replacement for esx_ambulancejob? Cause I took that file out and threw this one in, but I don’t have a job menu when hitting F6.

nice script but u do have have some code in there thats not right
like TriggerEvent(‘esx:getShlxgaredObjlxgect’, function(obj) ESX = obj end)