Am i able to view my customers purchase ID on Tebex?

I am a new creator on Tebex, for FiveM inventory PNG’s. I am in the process of setting everything up. With some of my items, customers can request a label be put on the item, by making a “custom order” ticket in my discord channel. I am ironing out the details of what they will need to put in the ticket & am wondering if i can view & where i can find a customer purchase ID on Tebex

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Yes, you can see each transaction ID in the Payments section of your dashboard.

Your customers will also be able to see this ID in their confirmation emails:

Please check the acceptable use policy by Tebex to make sure you stay compliant.

As for their API, check here: Payments - Plugin API

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.