Alternate Life RP | 2 Years Uptime | UK Hardcore Roleplay | MET/AA/NHS/2-2 | Welcoming Community | Active Development | Custom Mapping/Vehicles/Scripts | Welcoming You Today!

7 Likes

Thank you all for checking out the post. I have updated the information about the server it is currently online! We look forward to seeing you all online

Our big release is 19/06/2020 6PM so make sure you are on!

4 Likes

I joined the server a week ago, the role play is great the admins actually listen to player feedback the server runs smooth with next to no lag what so ever and the economy is balanced with a wide range of things to grind for.

4 Likes

Top notch server, all the admins are very friendly and listen/quick to update the server, have enjoyed the grind so far!

4 Likes

Hello people reading this!

I am one of the owners of the server, and would love you to come join our community as I believe we have such a fantastic foundation but we now need that community!

Feel free to visit us on our discord and say hello as we are always here to help!

Discord: https://discord.gg/hWnjVAV

Thanks for sending the time to read this, and see you in-game!

Much Love :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Server is releasing at 6:00pm (GMT) tonight and we are offering a money package to get you start!

See you in-game!

Bump - Looking for people to fill jobs in the city!

Police, NHS, AA, ETC.

Come join today!

Hello Friends.

It has been some time since ALRP had an advertisement on the FiveM Forums. It seems it was de-listed over a year ago, Since then ALRP has grown and built up massively and we look forward to welcoming new and old members on!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

-ALRP

8 Likes

Been Playing for 10 months Now. The server is amazing there is so much to do. The community and staff are amazing. It’s the first server I ever joined and I haven’t found a better one yet.
If you haven’t already come and try it out. It’s so much fun!!

1 Like

Hi guys , ive been playing ALRP for abt 9 months now and i have to say , im really enjoying it and the community is amazing , loved every bit , the range of activity’s are great , ranging from selling drugs to robbing banks , or you can be a binman to a dpd postman, this server is great and i would Highley recommend for anybody new or experienced in the fivem community

1 Like

ALRP is a great server. All of the staff are very friendly and can help you with all problems, I have only been on the server for a few weeks now and everyone is so helpful to the new people. They have a great ticket system so if you put a report in it gets dealt with very quickly.

1 Like

Been playing for a year and 5 months now, server’s great, wide range of things to do both legal and illegal. Everyone’s friendly and the community is amazing. Highly recommend for anyone, gotta be one of the best FiveM serious economy servers. Easily a solid 9/10

1 Like

been in the server for about 5 months and honestly rhe best server I have played I have had some amazing rp moments and the staff team ar ealso really nice If you are looking for a server play alternate life :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Been in The City For Around 6 months & Never Looked Back… From The Staff Who Are Always Welcoming, Friendly & Are Always Happy To Help No Matter The Situation Or Time, To Everyone Thats In The City That Are Friendly, Helpful And Always Up For A Laugh - Weather Thats With Cars, Money Or Help With A Job You Are Trying To Get/Do!!!

Would 100% Recommend This Server, Weather Your Looking To Make New Friends, Try Out The Whitelisted AA/MET/NHS/GANG Jobs Or To Be A Normal Civilian Trying Out All the Illegal/Legal Jobs They Have All Around The City Or Even If Its Just To Pass Time & Forget About The Real World Problems Going On Then I Would Highly Recommend Popping In And Starting Your Grind…!

ALRP :heart:

3 Likes

ALRP Honest Review
I have been playing on this server for about 7 months. And am still Enjoying the server After all this time.:heart:

Reasons you should join ALRP:

• Over like 500 customs cars, from old to new.
  • Allot of cars cant be modded, and cars be be tuned to you liking.
  • Active development, active staff.
  • Fun Events like Races,Custom Heists and more.
  • Friendly community generally speaking.
  • between 10 or 20 jobs legal and illegal included.
  • Like 90% of houses can be owned.
  • Custom stuff like Gangs, Car dealer, NHS, AA(car repair) and met.
  • There are also legal player owned businesses you can work at like: Dynasty 8 for doing interior design Second hand car dealer jobs, Hotel Jobs and more.
  • Also allot of small customs items like Guns attachments skins and more.

OVERALL REVIEW

• Is the roleplay serious level on the server?: Medium to higher.
  • If you want a general nice community a relaxing server with RP This is the server for you!
  • People in community are helpful and friendly

Reasons not to join:

• If your looking for extreme serious are this might be not for you depending on people you will meet.
  • Police can act on suspension without proof with is horrible. I personally like what they do at nopixel.
    (Stand in a group and passing a burger is reason for some coppers to search people)
  • Long prison sentence without possibility for a lawyer with 10% or 20% reason to talk you out of it because the police is always right.

Overall Love this server from bottom of my heart :heart::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Been playing ALRP over a year and a month or so my time on the server has been a great laugh there’s many activities to take part in along with active events to take part in.

The owners always consider what the community want. It is one of the better RP servers you will find.

Overall I would recommend this server wether your just getting started in roleplay or if you are a hardcore role player.

It can be pretty difficult finding a decent server on FiveM due to most of them being copy and paste with poor staff and owners. Although you can stop looking now and jump on ALRP, The staff are genuinely useful and always make sure that the community comes first and that we are fully satisfied. I have been playing ALRP for over 1 year now and it still feels just as fun as it was when I first started due to the constant updates from the server Developers to keep the players fully engaged with the server. Alternate Life just recently wiped making it a great time to grab a few friends and jump on for a good time and get to meet some new people that may become new friends. Due to the server having over 500+ Custom cars that can all be upgraded and tuned by AA you will never be bored. Hoping to see you all in game !

Decent server, been playing for just over a year now and the range of rp is mint. Plenty of legal jobs such as a DPD driver, Garbage collector and a HGV worker as well as plenty of illegal jobs such as selling drugs, robbing stores and processing gun ashes to gun powder. Definitely would recommend to anyone who’s looking for a friendly community and an enjoyable experience.

Been playing the server for about 7 months now and the community is amazing, everyone is so nice and helpful around the city and you can have a really fun time.

Staff are very helpful with issues and get them resolved asap, they also always take into consideration what the community wants to make sure we have the best RP Experience which is great.

Overall just love this server and community would definitely recommend it

I have been in ALRP for almost 8 months and have had such a great experience. This was my first rp server and I had no clue what I was doing but with help from the community I learned and had a lot of fun. With being shown how to rp in this server this gave me the ability to show other new people which is just something I deeply enjoy doing. Helping people!

This server has had its ups and down but what makes ALRP strong is the community and in all the bad the people of ALRP found the best and keeps us going. I wouldn’t change this server one bit and can’t wait to see how far we go.