Alta Street Crash

[Window Title]
Error table-batman-robin

[Main Instruction]
"table-batman-robin"

[Content]
A table-batman-robin caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[Expanded Information]
Report ID: 971fb155-db7f-4988-9722-7b92b820b18d (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Additional crash IDs from 2 others
a80b1a80-3ea8-4ba1-a94a-7f441c2b4838, 77559713-5c45-4616-afb6-4bbdc7c18645

1. While driving past the Alta Street construction site (between Del Perro Fwy and Occupation Street), the game freezes and then crashes
  2. No screenshots possible, game crashes :stuck_out_tongue:
  3. N/A, happens all the time

Happenes to me also, Right outside the construction site entrance to your right if heading north.

Seems to do it less if travelling south or going slow

1 Like

same for me, i have tested without script, the game always crash, bug come from fivem i think :confused:

This doesn’t happen on a clean FiveM installation/server, probably you guys installed some broken stuff on your client/server…

For my part I have done everything properly :confused:
I even reinstall a fiveM server without script on it, and it crash again and my client is full clear, i havent installed mods or other thing.

Was able to narrow it down to a poor resource, removed it, and worked like a charm. :sunglasses:

Is it a resource from the Forum? If so, tell us the name so others can avoid/ delete/ fix (whatever) the problem too.

Do you find the solution ?

No, I am not having this problem.

I just wanted him to tell us the name of the resource, so the solution is public.

1 Like

any notice on this??? @a_sith

please create a new topic about it, dont bump old topics.

he had the solution though…

A simple search would have found you a more recent updated topic which explains this.