ALT tabbing creates frame drops

What is the issue you’re having?

So I am developing my server and continuously ALT tab from the game to VSCode. On I wanna say my 3rd or 4th tab, the game suddenly slowed to a 10 fps crawl, and I pulled up resource monitor. The total time was 0.07 ms so I don’t think that’s what it was

What server did you get this issue on?

My own server (Limitless)

Windows version

Windows 11 25H2

System specifications

Ryzen 5 7600X
RTX 2060 6GB VRAM
16GB RAM DDR5
ASUS TUF Gaming B650E WiFi Motherboard

Antivirus software

None

Log files

cef-2026-09-20_02-09-16.log (122 Bytes)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot: