All players spawns as npc's/peds

Hi guys, i need help with this!

All online players spawns as npc’s/peds?
Ive tried to wipe everything but it only work for a couple of hours and then everyone start to spawn as npc’s /peds
again…

Please help!

spawn as npc? you mean the peds defined in your mapmanager maps?

Yes, everyone spawns as peds…

well of course they spawn as ‘peds’… what else should they spawn as?

no no no, everyone spawns as npc’s? It’s like the character they register don’t save and then thay spawn as random npc’s

FiveM doesn’t have a “character register” - what resource(s) are you using to manage your clothing/skins/identities/etc? Once you find that, your best bet for support is asking in the release thread for that/those resource(s).

Like what resource? I dont know what they have

Let me clear a few things up before I try to understand this fully.

1. NPC’s are ped models, yes.

2. I assume you’re trying to recall their multiplayer freemode ped model.

If I understand it from that perspective then I think I can help you. I’m going to need a couple things.

1. If you’re using a framework, which one?

2. If it’s a custom framework, I need to see the source code regarding how it saves a players skin and components/variations of said skin.

3. Explain this further for me please. It works for a few hours and stops working when you leave the server? When you die? When you what?

The server is an “FX” it’s when u leave the server and when u comeback u spawn as a “npc”.

oh, we use “esx”, sorry for don’t say that :stuck_out_tongue:

In that case ask for help in the esx topic.
Because it’s not a FiveM issue

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy.
:mascot: