Alabama State Roleplay | Scripted | Qbus Hybrid | New Server | State Trooper | Custom EUP | Custom Liveries |

ASRP is a Realistic Roleplay server the way you join

1. Join our discord link at the bottom.
  2. Set up an interview with an onboarder via :ticket:staff-support-ticket
  3. Fill Out the onboarding log.
  4. React with below to receive role.
    Here at Alabama we have things you probably haven’t seen before like realistic gun sounds, real gun models and my personal favorite we have realistic German Shepard police dogs so no more gta husky non sense. We have a whole inventory of personalized police cars just for this server. We have many sub departments being started within the police department such as K9, Heat, Motor, Air One, Swat and many more. I will attach/ comment some pictures if this interest you, then I suggest u click this link.
    Alabama State Role Play
2 Likes

Bump New Server Try it Out

2 Likes

Bump! We are having a special event for 9/11 to remember all the fallen and lost souls that tragic day come stop by check it out and see what u think.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Bump! come join

1 Like

Great RP server!, cool cars!

Great server and ran by a great owner and staff team! If your looking for a server that’s fun and realistic but chill at the same time then ASRP is it! Check them out!

1 Like

One of the best servers I have ever played on amazing LEO and very great and helpful staff 10/10 would recommend to others

1 Like