🌙 AFTER DARK Roleplay | discord.gg/after-dark | SERIOUS RP | REALISTIC DRUGS | ACTIVE POLICE/EMS | MULTIPLE ROBBERIES | CRAFTING

After Dark RP

What is After Dark?

• After Dark is a community where we welcome new players to play games with others. It’s a gaming community that host’s events for it’s members and has it’s own FiveM community with active developers and staff that care about the community and are eager to listen to suggestions.

After Dark FiveM RP Server

• After Dark’s FiveM server is a growing community and has constant updates based on the communities suggestions to improve the server. The Community takes RP very seriously and has lots of features to create great RP scenario’s off of. After Dark has implemented OneSync, EUP, and many other features that will be listed below.

Server Info(click the image)

• Discord : Lithium Gaming RP

• FiveM Server IPs: play.afterdark.games or rp.afterdark.games

Features

Jobs

• 5 White-listed Jobs(Police, EMS, Car Dealer, Mechanic, and Unicorn)(Job Board in Discord)
  • 6 Regular Jobs to choose from(Fishing, Fueling, Lumberjack, Mining, Butcher, Tailor)

Illegal Activities

• Two Custom Realistic Drugs Scripts(Weed and Cocaine(Both Hidden))
  • Custom Drug Sale script
  • Bank Robberies
  • Store Robberies
  • House Robberies
  • Crafting System for Weapons (7 Hidden Locations)
  • And More

Car Features

• Custom Car Menu
  • Lots of custom cars to choose from
  • Custom PDM
  • Limited Imports requested by the community

Other Features

• Multi-Character support
  • Constantly updated /help menu in-game
  • Crafting menu to craft items ( Bank Robbery Kits, Lockpicks, Used for Drug Processes, etc. )
  • Custom Hospital system
  • Character Bio’s (Players are require to set a 100 char minimum character backstory.)
  • Phone system
  • 3D /me system (Show’s above the players head)
  • Clean menu designs
  • And MORE

We hope you join our community and enjoy your time on After Dark RP !
For any further Help or Questions and for whitelisting please make sure to join the Discord
Server Updates Will be Posted in the #patch-notes channel in discord!

44 Likes

The rebranding and restructuring of the economy makes this server fun for anyone. Rest assured that no matter your job, you’ll be able to make a name for yourself.

5 Likes

This server is most worth checking out.

4 Likes

A great server to role play on with endless opportunity. The time and work the developers and mods have put into the server show and make it fun for anybody to join and enjoy themselves. With the community constantly growing there is always more to do and more friends to make. If you want to live out the American dream in a server, this is the one.

3 Likes

I have Watched and been apart of this server from the moment it was started up and there is a reason why … that’s because the things you can do and experience are out of this world and the people on it are amazing highly recommend this server to anyone that is looking to start RP or are experienced and just want a new quality experience of RP.

3 Likes

I haven’t spent too much time on other servers but from the little bit of experience I have this is one of the best non-whitelisted servers out there. Plenty of rp potential, plenty of room for improvement on your rp skills as well. Very enjoyable server.

3 Likes

New here but its a great to be apart of the community!!!

3 Likes

Where do I even start. GTA Rp has always appealed to me. I have played on many, many different servers. None of which were anything close to this one. The admins, devs, mods, and everyone here is so friendly and kind. For the first time I actually feel as though I am part of a GTA V rp community. The staff is also extremely active. They are always updating the server, adding new scripts and LISTENING TO THE COMMUNITY! Unlike all the other servers who just claim to have “active staff.” This staff is actually active. If you have found this server or are looking for a server. Look no further you’ve found it. Hope you enjoy your time here!

3 Likes

First, I would like to say. Monkey face I will fight you and kick your behind in the process. Next, this server is an amazing server if you like serious rp and a good and responsive ems/police. Also the server has an amazing anti-cheat that makes the rp 100x better since there are no hackers. Overall it’s a pretty nice server and if you want to have a good time then I recommend playing here.

3 Likes

I love this server i just want a better running for Porch please

3 Likes

Great server. Always updating the server and making sure everyone has fun.

3 Likes

Great server with great support and players.

2 Likes

10/10 server come and join if you like good rp and amazing and responsive ems/police

2 Likes

Love the server Great RP

3 Likes

ONE of the BEST server with great support and players!!!

2 Likes

Been playing on this server for about 6 months and nothing but positive feelings about it.

2 Likes

If you like grinding and a fun interaction with players then this is the place for you! Join today and you wont be disappointed.

2 Likes

Still playing here 10/10

2 Likes

Trust me lots of great people with some good RP. Some great custom options

2 Likes

Been just about 2 weeks and still finding this server to be very enjoyable. Plenty of rp and tons of people trying to make rp work when the server has its slow moments. The dev team is always there to improve the server as it is needed.

2 Likes