After 310 users online my server doesnt show on the server list

After 310 users online my server doesnt show on the server list, the error i get on keymaster is: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Error while copying content to a stream.

Thank you!

4 Likes

That’s a firewall issue I believe. Make sure that there haven’t been any firewall rules that have changed.

2 Likes

What platform and server build?

Also, not a bug report, so moved to #server-development:server-discussion.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer. We use Linux Ubuntu and we our artifacts version is: 3596

1 Like

@nta I have tried 2 different hosting companies, it is not the firewall rules for sure since i have even tried disabling them all. This problem is constant. Every night once i peak at 320+ players it just doesnt show my server on the serverlist anymore. I have also tried different artifact versions all seems to just not work.

Waiting for your reply.
Thank you!

after some investigations i see that the maximun players.json file limited to 80kb , that means that if i have many players and the json file is bigger than 80kb it returns only the 80kb leading to a corrupted json format. thats the reason my server dissapears from list after 310+ players . any idea on that?

no it’s not, if it is, that’s a weird networking/OS config issue

Topic got used for some weird bumps somehow.