Affordable Developer Offering High Quality Work | EUP Models | Badges | Vehicles | Texturing | Logos | Open a Ticket to learn more!

Hello!

DISCORD: 49 Customs

Are you looking to elevate your FiveM experience with custom mods that resonate with your community’s identity? Look no further! I specialize in crafting bespoke GTA V modifications and am thrilled to offer my services to bring your vision to life.

:red_car: What I Offer:

• Community Logo Design: A unique emblem that represents your gaming squad.
  • Department Logos: Tailored insignias for your in-game law enforcement or service departments.
  • Embroidered Department Logos: High-quality embroidery designs perfect for department uniforms.
  • Discord Avatar Logo: Distinctive Discord profile images that stand out.
  • Logo Banners: Striking banners featuring your custom logo for forums, websites, or social media.
  • Vehicle Commissions: Custom vehicle designs that command attention on the streets of Los Santos.
  • Livery Commissions: Unique, eye-catching vehicle liveries to showcase your community’s style.
  • EUP Texture Commission: Custom Emergency Uniform Pack textures for a unique look.
  • Development Fixes: Solutions for those pesky bugs that hinder your gameplay or mod functionality.
  • Document Creation: Professional and organized documents for your community’s operational needs.

**ALL ITEMS WILL BE OFFERED WITH FIVEM READY FILES**

And that’s not all! Are you interested in creating GTA V mods yourself but not sure where to start? Join me for personalized Coaching Sessions where I’ll guide you through the modding basics to get you started on your own development journey.

:bulb: Why Choose My Services?

• :art: Creativity and Quality: Your mods will be designed with a keen eye for detail and a creative edge.
  • :man_teacher: Expert Guidance: Benefit from my expertise and experience in modding.
  • :hammer_and_wrench: Customization: Your needs are unique, and I’m here to ensure your mods are too.
  • :briefcase: Professionalism: Expect timely delivery and open communication.

:loudspeaker: Join My Community To learn more and stay updated on my latest work, join
my Discord: 49 Customs

Ready to transform your GTA V experience? Contact me to discuss your ideas or to book a coaching session.

10 Likes

great server and everyone should join!

3 Likes

Probably a little bias, but I love this server and the people in it.

4 Likes

Great activity recently and the server is BOOMING with some great new MLO’s and bigger and better things coming.

3 Likes

Very cool server. Players are good and the head administration are pog also ngl.

3 Likes

5/5 server, always clear with communications, friendly to all new people that arrive, active Developers, good selection of depts.

4 Likes

Beastly server, reminds me of a server which is good. Jack B is a unit.

4 Likes

Sick Server Good Fun :smiley:

4 Likes

Respectable staff and well-founded player base. Everyone acts on a professional level which enriches the role-playing experience at every level. This is the model type of community that everyone should strive for.

4 Likes

Great Server, lots of friendly people on it with some cool features on it.

4 Likes

Great server and lots of great people. There is some amazing law enforcement and civilian roleplay. Everyone is very professional and the development team is always adding in new stuff.

4 Likes

Really cool and good server, the most welcoming community out there, and some really great people. They stay professional on scenes and knows what they are doing. They are constantly adding new stuff and fixing bugs when they occur. Worth checking out!

4 Likes

Great new Highway cars. Excited for the new changes coming to the server. Would recommend, 10/10.

4 Likes

Pretty good server

4 Likes

!bumppp

Thanks for all the great experiences guy, appreciate it

2 Likes

Very poggers server, active departments, and a very hard working development team.

Custom MLOs, cars, scripts, and more.

3 Likes

Great server, welcoming community, and it’s growing quickly. Awesome patrols with some in-depth and fun roleplay

3 Likes

An incredible server that I am so happy I have found and been a part. it is growing larger and better every day, with constant updates, improvements and better RP! Really couldn’t recommend more if you are looking for an ESX server!

2 Likes

!bump

ORP is an amazing server with a great ESX based system, some quality roleplay and members within the community, would definitely recommend!