AdvancedParking v3.11.0 - Persistent vehicles! [ESX] [QB] [Standalone]

That snippet is supposed to be in the blacklisted function in the cl_utils.lua.

Show me the lines in your config around line 49, as you have the error in there.

i figured out why it wasnt working we only posted the plate check not the entire thing my self and elite thank you very much

1 Like

I am not happy about this, but I also don’t want to give anyone an unfair advantage.

Just to let all the folks in this forum know:

We have a problem. In the console the error “Vehicle does not exist. Might be a Onesync error.” output. How can we fix it?

Worked out and fixed the error in a matter of minutes in Discord.

Onesync was not enabled.

would there be any issues with using advancedvehicles? I am using this and they do not seem to respawn.

What is advancedvehicles?
I can only find advancedvehicleshop and advancedgarage when searching for it.

This could only be incompatible with another parking script.
If you have problems with the vehicles not saving properly etc. check the Readme for more information and how support works.

yes sorry, advancedvehicleshop. I am using that and advancedgarage. These shouldn’t require editing of your code to get it to function, correct? I have a purchased car out and used “pv-save-to-file” and it returns 0 vehicles saved.

Then please check the readme again.

There are a lot of leaked versions flying around and I don’t want to give support to those people. (referring to this message: [Release] AdvancedParking - Park any vehicle anywhere! (Prevents Despawns!) - #148 by Kiminaze )

Support will be faster than in the forum anyways.

Its working with another garage?
Can I make the vehicle disappear?
What happens when the car explodes? Where does it recover?

This is basically working with anything (apart from other parking scripts I suppose).

Deleting vehicles happens automatically when they have been deleted while a player was inside (say, you drive to a garage and despawn the vehicle there, it will not reappear).
As for when there was no player inside, there is an event to trigger. The readme provides all necessary information for that and a code snippet, that replaces the default ESX.Game.DeleteVehicle with one that always deletes the vehicle. If you are not using ESX I can still probably help in implementing this.

This is basically a position saver. When a car exploded it will just stay exploded where it is. I do not provide any “recovery” feature.
There is however a “cleanup” function that automatically deletes any vehicle that has not been updated for x amount of hours. But this just deletes them from my list. I do not do anything with any other table etc. from your server then.

Small update for a plates blacklist.

1 Like

Decided to add the client side exports also to server side if anyone needed them.
Also fixed a script breaking error.

New update with a much requested (configurable) feature: Saving only owned vehicles! (ESX only)

… and a few other things.

Hey bought this for our server and I was wondering if you could add the option of players seeing their cars on their map because sometimes they forget where they left them

There are built-in exports to retrieve vehicle positions (look at the readme for more information on that).

For realtime tracking of a vehicles position, I just released a new resource that perfectly integrates into AP:

Small update making updating a plate much easier.
Details in the readme.

Edit:

Hey, im interested in buying this, and it looks pretty promising, i just have a couple of quick questions:

Does it save custom wheels? (Im talking about the vanilla ones with the writings on the tire)

And does it save interior colours? (Such as the interior colours of the lowriders)

Thanks!

By now it should support literally everything about vehicles (apart from the new wheel stuff like camber/stancing/size etc.)

Interior colours are definitely saved but I am not 100% sure on custom wheels (though I would guess someone already asked that and I implemented it haha).

If it should be missing anything, let me know and I’ll update it asap :slight_smile: