AdvancedParking v3.11.0 - Persistent vehicles! [ESX] [QB] [Standalone]

This is nothing that is planned and I don’t want to press even more framework stuff into this script.
If you really want that, you could check if a player logged out and just get all his vehicle plates and delete them. It is not that difficult.

This is kind of a mixed bag. I haven’t heard of this in quite a while (and I have several customers with 100+ players on their servers).
Since I personally don’t use MLOs and can only check in with my customers, we kind of got this rule of thumb:

• If you need your vehicle parked in an MLO, make sure the “original” building at that point doesn’t have any collision in that place.
  • I remember one customer with a PDM MLO that flipped exactly two vehicles (that was a year or longer ago though). All the other ones inside there were totally fine. These two vehicles where standing where the original wall of the default PDM was.
  • So if you have e.g. an underground garage and there was nothing else there (empty space), you should have no problems at all :slight_smile:
2 Likes

Of course they stay. The script has no perception of such things (and doesn’t need to). A saved vehicle will always stay where it is. No matter who is online or who isn’t.
If you “don’t want that”, then I can only tell you to get a script where stealing player vehicles is not possible. Or something similar.

what scripts do you recommend?

I am currently in the process of creating my own script for exactly that purpose, but it will take more time :slight_smile:

The only other (free) one that I can think of is this one GitHub - Musiker15/msk_enginetoggle: FiveM Script - Vehicle EngineToggle | Keeps the engine running if you leave the vehicle without turning the engine off
It has some more features but includes Hotwiring and Lockpicking and is compatible.

the car will copy when i take car from garage
i use renzu_garage by the way

Please check the first paragraph in the readme regarding how support works.

hey i fix car copy but there’s another problem player’s car lock statue can’t save .when player lock their car and disconnect. i can open other player’s car

lock status sorry my bad english

I cannot find a payment nor a license on your name for this script. Which makes me think you might be using an old/leaked version of the script.

Regardless of that, please refer to the first paragraph in the readme for proper (and faster) support.

Hey I paid for the script a few days ago I love it so far but how can I get the cars to go into the garage without popping out again I’m using Loaf garage along with the housing script I can dv the cars now so they don’t come back but I’m having issues with keeping them in the garage and not coming back out until we pick that car to drive

The readme contains everything you need to know on what to change regarding this problem.

The only time it doesn’t work is when e.g. in your case a garage is encrypted and doesn’t give you access to the functions you need to change. then you might need to contact the respective creator and ask for events etc. Whatever helps. But you need access to DeleteVehicle or DeleteEntity in that script to change it.
I have several other customers using loaf’s garage and they managed to change it accordingly.

If you need more support, please also check the readme again (first paragraph).

2 Likes

does script also work for the new qbcore version ? mojiagarages unfortunately does not work anymore

Of course! :slight_smile:
And even if there should be any problems, check the readme for necessary changes and proper support.
(some qb versions are quite inconsistent in their use of some functions and I simply can’t cover them all in the readme xD)

Update v3.3.0

• When deleting a vehicle through the "DeleteVehicle" export on client side, it will now also detect and delete trailers automatically.
  • Massive performance improvements (up to 20x faster!).
  • Direct compatibility with the "myFuel" resource (myFuel - Own your gas station! [ESX/QB]).
  • Fixed an error when calling the "GetVehiclePosition" export.

Hotfix v3.3.1

• Fixed an error related to saving state bags on vehicles or using the UpdatePlate export.
1 Like

i use this account can you find it?

and i had sloved problem just prove i buy this scrpt :rofl:

1 Like

gg on solving it by yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

And yea, no problem, it is just a precaution that I check every user :slight_smile:

CRITICAL HOTFIX

• Fixed a critical error that was introduced in a recent client version of FiveM.
    • This fixes engine and tank health, as well as fuel level for some scripts.

Update v3.4.0

• New experimental config value that allows changing the default routing bucket the script operates in.
    • This should only be changed if you know what you are doing.
  • Added more granularity to my version checker to cover some edge cases and re-implemented it.
1 Like
  1. Problem, i can get infinity cars from garage
    error in doCarDamage(veh, vehicle)

2. Can you add option, park car in marker (and marker only see owner)

Then your garage isn’t checking properly for outside vehicles. Check my readme for the GetVehiclePosition export.

That’s an error from your garage though, not my script. Better to ask it in their respective thread.

What exactly do you mean by that? The script is meant to be completely dynamic and not restrict players to park in certain areas etc.

If you want more/faster support, please make sure to read the first paragraph in the readme.