AdvancedParking v3.11.0 - Persistent vehicles! [ESX] [QB] [Standalone]

Check the readme for that :wink:
There are exports for getting a vehicles position from its plate. If it returns nil, it is not in the world, if it returns a vector3, it is.

Must have missed it while giving it a read. Iā€™ll go look again, haha.

Escrow? No.
Do you sell a version without Escrow?

Yes, my scripts use Escrow, but:
In the current version there is no encryption at all. The next version will feature some encryption.

But I only ever encrypt core functionality that should not be touched anyways. Simply to protect my work.

For my other scripts it is usually around 10% encrypted. Everything else can be edited, changed to another framework etc. and I am always open for when there are problems or encrypted bits that need to be edited.

2 Likes

Does this only save 32 cars when people are not in it or can the server only have 32 cars with the script

There is no limit. At least I havenā€™t seen one and no one has reported one so far. I personally tested ~200 vehicles in close proximity without problems. (all loaded at the same time)
I guess you read a message from like a year ago? :smiley:

2 Likes

Does the /dv command work ? I see on antoher server when he use this command, the vehicle doesnā€™t delete or he need to enter in the vehicle for that ? Or, does it work with all the garage for delete car ?

I cannot differentiate between you purposefully deleting a vehicle and the game being like ā€œIā€™mma delete that one for some reason nowā€.
I can only do that if the player is sitting inside the vehicle when it is deleted.

The readme includes a function that needs to be triggered when deleting a vehicle.
Also included is a snippet for ESX to simply replace their ā€œDeleteVehicleā€ function (pretty much the same for QB) which is being used by most scripts.

And if you see that server again, tell them to read the readme :wink:
And if they donā€™t get it from that, the readme also includes how to get support.

Ivā€™ bought, but i donā€™t have any sql so i have an error, can you give me please ?

The script doesnā€™t need an sql file. It does everything by itself.

From your name I assume that you are the same guy that I already answered in our Discord?
Then this has already been resolved :slight_smile:

why cant i connect to your sever, it says it out of date

Iā€™m sorry, but I have no clue what you are trying to say here. I donā€™t even have a server running.

Update v3.0.0

Read the readme file again! A lot has changed and you might have to change things if you are updating from an old version.

• Restructured the database table. If you are updating from an old version, make sure to delete the old table!
  • Reworked the entire code base.
  • Separated code into smaller functions for better readability.
  • Separated tuning and vehicle status into separate functions for better performance across the board.
  • Added different layers of logging: Info, Debug, Warning, Error. Can be toggled on/off individually in ā€œLog.luaā€.
  • Added client and server event when a vehicle is spawned. (can be used in other scripts)
  • Added a small amount of encryption (~10%).
  • Replaced server side player iteration with the proper GetPlayers function.
  • GetClosestPlayer now ignores players in different routing buckets.
  • Switched from unique plates as identifiers to a custom generated hex identifier to make the script independent from plates.
  • Now saves all vehicle mods from 0-49 (except 17, 19, 21 since I couldnā€™t find their proper uses yet.
  • Now automatically saves trailers.
  • Now saves entity state bags and re-applies them on spawn.
  • Removed saving of bodywork deformation. You now have to use the (free) script VehicleDeformation by me to keep this feature.
  • Reworked timer tasks to be more up to my coding standards. Now also features exports to be used from other scripts.
  • Fixed a rare occurring onesync related error.
  • Fixed a calculation error when updating a vehicle.
  • Fixed several logic errors inside the delete timer. Now deletes all vehicles properly.
  • Fixed error that lead to no return value from ā€œGetVehiclePositionsā€ export.

Hotfix v3.0.1

• Fixed an error related to state bag updates in the database.
1 Like

When i use this my licenses plate change on the vehicles thst have been saved after restarting my server. Is there a way to stop that.

Hotfix v3.0.2

• Fixed an error related to local (client side only) vehicles.
  • Fixed an error when spawning a vehicle related to gamebuilds below 2372.
  • Fixed an error related to rims (and probably other tuning options) not being applied properly on spawn.
  • Fixed an error when using the autoDelete option.

Should be fixed with this hotfix :slight_smile:

Can turning off debug prints be a option in the config pleaseeee

It is already an option ^^

It only got moved to the Log.lua instead :slight_smile:
There are now more log options. You should keep all of them on apart from DEBUG. But if you really want, you can turn all of them off.

1 Like

Hotfix v3.0.3

• Removed two redundant exports.
  • Added missing exports to the README.
  • Fixed a logic error related to the wrong set of rims being applied.
  • Fixed a logic error related to deleting vehicles using their plate.
  • Disabled DEBUG log by default. All log levels can be toggled in "Log.lua".
  • Set cleanup threshold back down to a week.
4 Likes

Hotfix v3.0.4

• Fixed "lastUpdate" value not being updated on server side update.
  • Fixed three different native errors related to "IsPedAPlayer", "NetworkGetEntityOwner" and "NetworkGetNetworkIdFromEntity".
  • Fixed a logic error related to deleting vehicles using their plate, again.
1 Like