AdvancedParking v3.11.0 - Persistent vehicles! [ESX] [QB] [Standalone]

Please read the first paragraph in the readme.

I do not provide support in the forums. It just takes way too long to explain things and the constant counter questions don’t help when you will only get an answer every few hours.

Has this been updated to save trailer positions as well? If so does it also save position of a vehicle that is on the trailer?

Not yet, but work has already begun on v3.0 which will introduce saving of trailers and a lot more.

I cannot say when it will be released as of now. Soon™

Hey Kimi, is this compatible with loaf garage ?

does it work in qb?

After i put the vehicle in garage it respawns back…Any fix for that please ?

@ProtonHorse
Answered in private already.

@ChrisPuente
Yes it does. Some adjustments are necessary, but they are extremely similar to the given examples for ESX in the readme.

2 Likes

To make the adjustments so that it works in qb it is necessary to have knowledge, since we have bought many scripts and it has cost us a lot to make them work, do you have any discord to give support in case it fails?
Is it possible to do /dv to the cars with your scripts? We had a similar script and it didn’t allow us to do it, and finally our qb server uses oxsql, would there be any problem?

1 Like

Yes, we do offer support on Discord. Answers are usually pretty fast (basically always <24h) and we can make a screenshare session if you just can’t figure something out. You can find that information on our store and inside the readme. If you decide to buy the script, please check the readme first on how support works exactly :slight_smile:

As for deleting vehicles, this is exactly where those change are necessary. The script cannot differentiate if you purposefully deleted a vehicle or if GTA was like “imma remove that one now for no reason” (unless you were sitting inside while it was deleted, then AdvancedParking can detect it).
There is a snippet inside the readme for ESX that replaces their DeleteVehicle function. But that function is exactly in the same location for QB, so it is basically the same. After that change, if you still have that problem with some scripts, check if they are using the QB function for deleting vehicles! If not, then just use that function instead.

Also oxmysql now “provides” mysql-async. That means if you are not using mysql-async, but a script needs it, oxmysql will instead be executed. So as long as you are up to date with oxmysql, that should not be a problem.

The advance parking that we had the cars did not disappear when the player disconnects and on restarts neither, it is possible that your script can do the same

tldr: yes

This script saves the position and states of the vehicles in the database. As long as they are in there and a player gets close to its position ingame, it will spawn there (if it’s not already there).

1 Like

We also have problems with the keys, when you disconnect and connect us it detects that the car is not yours

That’s a common problem with key/lock scripts because they expect the owner inside at least once (or similar things) which is usually always true when getting a vehicle from a garage. But AP spawns them regardless of who is even close to it.

But regarding support, please check the first paragraph in the readme :slight_smile:

Patiently awaiting update for trailers and vehicles on trailer. :slight_smile:

Had a few setbacks with other projects, hopefully this will come soon, I am so close to be able to test it in production… But it is always the little things that take time :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, You lack the required entitlement to use AdvancedParking
mm… I created a new account on the old one, the space for creating new servers in keymaster ran out, the resource was transferred to the new account, what’s the problem?

Hello I have bought your Script but if I restart the game the Car get duplicated and two cars spawn

Hope for an quick reply :slight_smile:

I feel like repeating myself just a little bit :stuck_out_tongue:

Please check the first paragraph in the readme for support. Will be faster that way :slight_smile:

If tomorrow is quick enough? :wink: I’ll head to bed for now (5am here)

I enroll in beta testing. :slight_smile:

Can you add an export so if someone’s vehicle is out in the world that they cant get it from the impound?