Advanced Sheriff Grab Ped [Paid]

ezgif-2-4bdd408922

Advanced Sheriff Grab Ped

Preview

Easily drag your players across the map with this new resource!

With this complete configuration this script will adapt to the needs of your server!

Purchase this resource

Tebex

Features

• Fully customizable, with this complete configuration this script will adapt to the needs of your server!

• Animation that holds by the arm, animation modifiable from the configuration.

• Synchronized animation, all animations of the script are synchronized on all players!

• Collision, the script includes a collision system with the trainer in order to tackle him against the wall easily!

• Permission system, this script is RedEM, RSG, VORP and standalone compatible.

• Language, this resource is available in French and English, you can still add your own language for your server in configuration!

Documentation

Find our complete documentation which contains the help list for the configuration of our scripts, as well as the use of the FiveM Assets Escrow

Other

The Advanced Sheriff Grab Ped uses FiveM escrow system.

Code is accessible Partial
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 400
Requirements None
Support Yes

I will not recomend u to buy this script for now not all function work i have VORP and not wokring for jobs. All players have options to grab … and one more thing support is rly low i wait for 4-5 days and not have any answer how to fix that .

Hello @Skazy,
We process all tickets as quickly as possible, but there may be delays of a few days due to weekends and public holidays, as our support team is located in France.
I’ll take care of your problem today, sorry for the wait and we hope to find a solution to your compatibility problem.

I test new update not working afther server restart command not work, only work when i rr script ingame when police players is ingame.