Advanced Inventory Systems

great support idk what your talking about

I agree when I was using it, he gave great support. and it worked decently well.

My biggest issues were the no source code, and obfuscation. which is now against the rules. Also not knowing what was broken or not implemnted. also what was being worked on etc. would be nice to have a github or trello to see what updates are coming what’s being worked on what bugs there is etc.

but most of the stuff works and it’s just people that don’t understand how to setup etc.

i open the tiket whit paypal for payament… dont buy is A SCAM !! -.-

An update for the inventory has been released with most of the limitations fixed, including a new NUI-based clothing store system (beta) and a few small features. The store currently is limited to clothing only due to a bug with other item types.

After some management changes, we have been able to access the forum account, updates will be more frequent and support will be faster. Our previous lead developer has had some serious health issues and has not been able to be active for the past month. As a new team, we are now active and able to help anyone that needs it. The resource provides a Discord link in the download to provide support and status updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Can you update the post with those new features?

I hope it will be working soon nice with ESX bought it in January but had not a real luck to get it working correct. So i used my old inventory atm.
Also was not able to search in the code how stuff is working since obfuscating.

Is this still being sold with obfuscation and other DRM?

OP not responding

someone was able to install the mod.
and if you can … can you help me I would be very grateful.

As someone who has purchased this script, This script has a TON of potential. They have spent HOURS with me in VC showing me how it works and teaching me the mechanics of the script.

With that being said, you will be purchasing a product that isn’t a simple plug and play resource. This is a script where you need to know what you’re doing. As a server owner, I understand the frustration of updating content and we place this expectation upon dev’s to have their stuff plug-n-play ready, but that cannot always be the case.

If you know what you’re doing, this is an AMAZING SCRIPT. If you don’t know how to code, go learn, and then come back to this script and help work the bugs out of it.

This easily puts all of the other scripts to shame, and with a community behind it, it could easily replace the ONLY other inventory option out there (the one made by Dutch whoever).

Hello. I bought a package 5,09,2021 and I didn’t receive any download link so far. When can I expect the package?

I still haven’t received anything too, is the project abandoned? What is the status of our purchases?

Can you still purchase that awsome Inventory ?