Advanced House System - s4-house v2

It is an advanced fivem home system. You can customize your house, share your house and garage with your friends. In addition, you can add an unlimited number of houses. This is very simplified.

Features

• Unlimited Apartment Support
  • Manage from your smart phones.
  • House maps are custom made - (low-medium-high) comes with your purchase. You don’t need to buy!
  • You can change houses unfurnished or furnished.
  • Supports all IPL houses & Prop based Houses!
  • You can add your own maps and GTA’s IPLs as an extra.
  • It contains a web server. This is necessary for the smart home system. It can be closed easily.
  • Completely redesigned garage design.
  • You can (buy - sell) place the probes.
  • Purchasable alarm system
  • Thieves can break into and rob homes. (Coming Soon)
  • Easy Config Customize
  • Full optimized - Sync with all players
  • Clean & Futuristic UI
  • ESX compatible, QB compatible
  • Editable house rating (max-star 5)
  • Mysql-async and oxmysql compatible
  • Players can own multiple houses
  • Friends system (You can use your house with friends)
  • Using GTA5 Bucket system
  • Stash (You can adapt it to your own inventory)
  • Adjustable garage size (max-size 10)
  • Feature to change the interior of the house
  • Feature to change the name of the house
  • Feature to change the table images of the house (will works on some themes)
  • You can see your vehicles via the UI without entering your garage.

Garage system Compatible with all garage systems. As soon as this garage system communicates with an extra garage system, your vehicles will be stored in the house system.

Stash adaptation: It will be enough to just paste the stash command of the inventory you use into the relevant section in the config.

Preview

Buy From Tebex

Buy From Tebex Open Source 80€

Buy From Tebex - Tebex Escrow System 40€

Other projects

House system v1

[paid] battlepass system v2

S4-shops - Fivem Shopping System

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2206 LUA, 1123 JS
Requirements Mysql-Async
Support Yes (Only Documents)

A detailed document will be prepared and written to show you how everything is done in an easy way!

We will fix issues with cumulative updates on common bugs and issues.

16 Likes

awesome :+1:

1 Like

THIS BEST HOUSE SYSTEM MAŞALLAH :boom: :hot_face:

3 Likes

is script insane !!! awsomee

1 Like

This script looks insane! just wish there were more shells attached to it than the three

1 Like

Already available. All gta maps can be adapted.

It comes already in with this IPL.

1 Like

pretty good

1 Like

That is mad!:heart_eyes::fire:

1 Like

Nice work dude!

Hello,

I bought the open source S4-House 72€ are divided by 2, 2 weeks later (nice for the first buyers). The script for me personally was not finished (v1) and to add houses be patient because everything goes through the config by hand. There is the V2 which is released and I am asked to repay, saying “not the same script”… Knowing that the ui is the same and the options too. So it’s called an update. Even if visually it is beautiful the quality is lower. Sincerely disappointed. And good luck for the next ones.

1. Why should we give you the different script for free?
  2. We are not forcing anyone to buy the new script!
  3. The design formats of the scripts made with the s4 prefix are made similar to each other, but none of them are the same script.

You have not purchased the product, but you are commenting on the product. The product has many features. You can’t ignore all the features just because you don’t want to add a house with the command

We regret that we did not name a new script and just released it as s4-house v2. We thought customers would be smart enough to tell the difference between the two. We were wrong :slight_smile: Sorry.

before releasing “v2” start by finishing a single script? :thinking: The v1 is not what we call a qualitative finish. Maybe you should work more on your scripts (and support) and less greed. When we propose a script without putting all the information. And that for 6 months it has problems without any update. Question yourself. I don’t want your free script but I question the quality of your scripts which are a bit like Instagram photos, beautiful only from the outside. But thank you for questioning my intelligence. :upside_down_face:

If you don’t accept criticism. Review your priorities my friend. Things are not said without reason. But I’ve noticed that it’s becoming more and more commonplace to release lots of scripts to make lots and lots of money but not to pay attention to the services already offered and to provide quality support for customers.

2 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::call_me_hand: nice

1 Like

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Amazing !!

1 Like

Does the House maps got Multiple rooms and is there support for coustom shells?

1 Like

It contains all of the maps in the videos.

1 Like

nicee

This actually looks really good. If you make it to where we can decorate the inner AND outside of our homes, be it MLO, shell or IPL then I’ll switch in a heartbeat! I enjoy being able to decorate my yards and add to the decor of MLO’s and regular places about the map tho :face_with_peeking_eye:

hello, i want to ask, will this take up too much server resources?