Advanced Electrician Job [ESX/QBCore] [PAID]

Introducing our electrician script for FiveM! This package comes loaded with features to enhance your gameplay experience.

Showcase:
YouTube Video
Tebex

FEATURES:

• Cloakroom function that allows you to easily switch between work uniform and civilian clothes.
  • Exciting missions that challenge you to repair broken fuses and light poles.
  • Two animated mini-games for each task type, keeping you engaged and entertained.
  • A realistic ladder system that let you carry it with lifelike animations, deposit and pick up your ladder on the floor, place it and pick it up from the pole, and climb up to fix the lights.
  • Includes very advanced optimization of almost 0.00ms RESMON on most script interactions.
  • This script incorporates a new Marker System developed by Dynasty Store FOR FREE, which ensures 0.00ms of RESMON even in the interaction zone with the marker.
  • Configurable languages to suit your needs.
  • Script configurations to customize your experience.
  • The option to add or remove locations to repair.
  • This script incorporates a new Notification System developed by Dynasty Store FOR FREE, that ensures 0.00ms RESMON, which offers simple notifications, help texts that displays the available action keys and guiding notifications that lead you through the task.
  • Includes support and install guide.

COMPATIBILITY:

ESX & QBCore

• Requires ox-target or qb-target

SECURITY:

This script has the official protection of Tebex and FiveM (Cfx.re) Escrow, that assures protection to both buyers and sellers. In addition, because of this system, you will get a product that is configurable and easy to understand for any user with or without programming knowledge.

With all these features and more, our electrician script is the perfect addition to your FiveM gameplay. Give it a try today and raise your gameplay to the next level!

Code is accessible Some parts of code
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1500+
Requirements ox-target/qb-target
Support Yes
9 Likes

Finally here! Awesome work guys!

1 Like

Its compatible with last ESX Legacy??

Yes! it is compatible

1 Like

Nice Works :heart_eyes:

1 Like

best electrician job in fivem

1 Like

Very well done script, I’m an electrician myself in IRL and I can say that it’s very well done.
Good work :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I tried v1.0 and the truth left me impressed, I was waiting for this version!!

1 Like

can we use our own draw text and notifications or is it limited to the notifications that are included?

you can put your notifications, but drawtext version is in development

is it compatible with qb?

It says it is in the title lol

1 Like

Lol thanks xd.

Yes, it is compatible haha

1 Like

What’s up, when will the drawmarkers version be available?

Maybe tomorrow

Do you have a discord?

1 Like

Hi! You can see our socials in the YouTube video and in our store

1 Like

The discord invite doesn’t work in your latest YouTube video

1 Like

im testing it and it works, are you sure it’s the video that is here in this post?

1 Like