Advanced Car Dealership

Quick View:

DEALERSHIP UPDATE: SUPPORT SPECIAL COINS

Now you can use your special coin as a currency in the dealership. You need a script with a coin system and connect that database table in the dealership config.

Showcase: ADVANCED CAR DEALERSHIP FIVEM | ESX/QBCORE - YouTube

Features:

1. Create new job in game
  2. Create dealership in game
  3. PolyZone & target system
  4. Add specific vehicle in specific dealership
  5. Vip member management
  6. Set special discount for vip members
  7. Catalogue management
  8. Enable/disable catalog view
  9. Set catalog vip only
  10. Enable/disable purchase from catalog
  11. Set catalog purchase vip only
  12. Allow boss to manage vip members
  13. Enable/disable test drive from catalog
  14. Set test drive vip only
  15. Set a commission rate for each dealer
  16. Set max vip discount value for each dealer
  17. Add multiple display points
  18. Change display vehicle price
  19. Change color, livery, extras of display vehicle
  20. Purchase a same copy of the display vehicle
  21. Set display vehicle vip only
  22. Enable test dive of the display vehicle
  23. Set test dive of the display vehicle vip only
  24. Set test drive job only
  25. Enable/disable display vehicle auto rotation
  26. Move the display point
  27. Delete the display point

Tebex: https://menanak47.tebex.io

Code is accessible Partial
Subscription-based Both
Lines (approximately) 3000+
Requirements ESX es_extended, ox_lib, PolyZone, qtarget , esx_addonaaccounts
Requirements QBCore qb-core, ox_lib, PolyZone, qb-target, qb-management
Support Yes
3 Likes

Hi ! I have some questions,

• If I disable sell on catalogue, I have second option to sell ?
  • Vehicles catalogue are sync with database or in config ?

You can sell display vehicles.
Synced with database

very nice =)
but… so expensive!

I just grabbed this and am having some issues with setup. Your Discord tickets are full and all your channels seem to be locked to roles. I’m not seeing a role for customers that do a one time purchase. Can I get some sort of access to get support for this?

You can email me if tickets are full.

Can you DM me your email?

Hello Menan

I have bought your car dealer script super nice script, well made i just have one problem

I dont know how to add cars to the vehicle list. every time we press the button Vehicle list in manage. it just says there is no vehicle to choose, how do i fix

couldent reach you on your ticket system because it is full

If ESX then add your vehicles into database->vehicles
If QB then add inside qb-core/shared/vehicles.lua

need help i cant open ticket in ur dis server even cant chat anywhere in ur discord , im using qs vehiclekeys n jg advancedgarage , but the car i bought from ak47cardealer wont into garage tried to read n follow the doc but still ddnot work .

I got the script running and some cars added in, only issue is the cars dont spawn after purchase

I Would Not Recommend Buying This Script As it is Over Priced And It Crashes Your FiveM Game When Scrolling Through the Vehicle Lists to look for the vehicle you want. The Support Is Minimal That Offers NO Solutions…When You Give A solution it gets turned Down…
FIY: I Have No Vehicles Packs Installed. Using Base Game Vehicles and there is no errors on the consoles…

Broken vehicle will crash the player. There are few vehicles in GTA that crashes by default. You have to remove them from your vehicle list.

So I Must Remove All The Base Game Vehicles From the Game? What is The Point Then? Because Its Not A Specific Vehicle…Its When You Scroll For Too Long Through The List Of Vehicles Insearch of a Vehicle That The Game Crashes. Its a random crash, Can Be Any Vehicle…“Game Pool Size Error”. Not A Vehicle Error…

game pool size error is not connected with any specific script. When you spawn too many object/vehicle it exceed the game pool size of fivem. You can check this video if you are not aware of that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9EUogEb6CQ&pp=ygUUZ2FtZSBwb29sIHNpemUgZml2ZW0%3D

You cannot modify that value or any other value to be exact…Have Tried It. As Soon as you do. your Fivem Crashes and resets that values…
I am sure a Developer up to your standards can add a Search Option to The Swap vehicle Menu? That Would Certainly Resolve The Issue or Minimize the option of having to scroll/spawn so many vehicles? Not True?