Advanced Airdrop | [ESX/QB]

Hello today, I would like to introduce you the drop system I made for zombie and pvp servers.

Features are as follows:

• When the time or minute specified via config expires, drop is sent automatically.
  • You can set the number of players required for the drop via config or you can turn this feature off.
  • When the drop falls to the ground, there is a waiting time on the ground, this time can be changed via config.
  • Drop box and parachute can be changed via config.
  • The coordinates where the drop will fall can be determined via config.
  • 10 minutes before the drop arrives, it sends a message over chat saying “10 minutes later, a helicopter will arrive”. This message can be set via config.
  • When the drop starts to fall to the ground, a notification message is sent to the players.
  • The number of items that will come out of the drop can be determined via config.
  • The items that will come out of the drop and the probability of the item coming out can be set via config.
  • If a drop is received by a player, the player who received the drop and the items inside the drop are sent to the chat.
  • Client side consumes 0.05 resmon while the drop is falling. After the drop falls to the ground, this value drops to 0.00, but when you approach it, it rises again to about 0.05.

Note:

• The Drop cannot be hit, nor can it be moved by vehicles. Drop can be passed through completely, so it is collision-free.
  • When the Drop falls to the ground, the player who is far away will also fall to the ground.

Script Config File

Showcase

Advanced Airdrop

Purchase

:bulb:ESX Open Sources
:bulb:QB Open Sources

Informations

Subscription-based :x:
Requirements :x:
Code is accessible :heavy_check_mark:
Support :heavy_check_mark:
Lines (approximately) 300

About me

Team or Groups Area51 & 0resmon
Total Happy Clients 400+

5 Likes

BEST DEV! LOVE YOU :heart_eyes:

Nice, wich inventory is that?

I just bought it and it will not work for ox_inventory I will open a ticket for this

This inventory is a pvp inventory I made

Problem solved. An item was not given because the item names were written small.

yes it’s fixed, great support, and great scripts

1 Like

0resmon these guys are amazing , best scripts with best support thanks a lot <3

1 Like

Really buggy, and offers no support and no updates, save your time and get another resource, they will just close your support tickets. 0/5 stars but it is a good concept

Bought the script it didnt worked right asked in the support and now im waiting for like 4 days and still have no answere

He fixed it,
Script is fixed good support thank you!

Did this work with OX