Admin Only Mod Menu

Hey Im Looking for a menu that only admins can open it!???

Use the forum search…

Ye none of them have one that is admin only like all the others its impossible to make it so only admins can open it fully? that’s why I asked if anyone had another one

EasyAdmin is a menu that has great administrative powers and is restricted to whoever you give access to.

1 Like

Yes I looked at it but I need one like vmenu just admin only :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It is admin only. vMenu is a server sided trainer to replace something like lambda.

Its just easyadmin u cant enable god or car spawning unfortuanley I would of loved to be able to have vmenu configed to only admin but cant :frowning:

Well Go To the vMenu topic and ask for support on how to set it up again.

The MelloTrainer can be used either for the admin or for everyone

1 Like

so I can set it so only admins are able to use it? completely?

Yes you will just add the id stream then their license in sv_config.lua then you put | local localSaving, local steamOnly, local adminOnlyTrainer, local adminOnlyNoclip true and not false

ty <3
20 char
<3:grinning:

Hey ye it don’t seem to work? like I cant open it or anything?

Must open the menu with F1 and as I told you must put the id steam and then your license in sv_config.lua

Whats the license?
[20 char]

Look on your database to rate the colone steam id you license so you copy all your license line and you but in sv_config.lua

it just says steam hex?

• I read it so that it only restricts people from using the admin menu?
    I need a menu where only admins can access it all! but no one else can bring it upo

Hey Im Looking for a menu that only admins can open it!???

It is very, very easy to configure vMenu to be used by server administrators only. Please review the permissions.cfg included in the installation of vMenu, as well as the vMenu documentation regarding permissions.

This thread is two years old @Terry_playZGames. Please next time, use the search function or make a new thread. Do not reply to old ones.