Admin Jail script

HI !

I made a jail script ( admin use only, if you’re looking to get a cool jail script with action and stuff DO NOT buy mine !!! )

This is a simple jail script for admin use. It’s a script to manage your players, “punishment” based on isolation.

When the player tries to leave the prison area he/she gets tp’ed back, until the timer is over, then the player is freed outside the prison.

→ Standalone script NO framework needed + database is not necessary but can be used ( see config file )

IMPORTANT :

• During the jail timer it is IMPOSSIBLE to reach the player, the player is sent to a different GTA5 World to isolate him ( it’s your responsability to take into account the fact the player is able to alt+f4 — if the players ragequits the sentence then a jail script isn’t enough for him/her …)

• Each player has his own different GTA5 World while in jail > 2 players won’t be together

Preview commands : Watch jailCommands | Streamable
Preview different world effect : Watch jailWorld | Streamable
( Notifications seen not included )

Link : https://be-sketens-store.tebex.io/package/5999114

Code is accessible No ( config only )
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 210
Requirements MySQL if necessarry → see config
Support Yes → Discord ( linked in config ~~ support and future updates planned
2 Likes

mabye a preview video?

Hey ! It’s incoming ! Tomorrow for sure

1 Like

Previews added, 1 to show the commands and how it works, 1 to show the different gta5 world

I can’t see any difference between ESX jail and this script?

Since I do not know ESX Jail nor have I ever used it I’ll have to look into it and get back to you

Alright, i checked this one here GitHub - esx-community/esx_jail: Let cops jail people, an FiveM project - maybe not the first esx_jail but it’s the most “common” I’ve found.

( im gonna talk about the script I made )
The script isnt ESX based, meaning no jobs or whatever, purely script permissions are used ( as said above, admin use ~~ but customizable )

No need of a database ( if wanted )

The script use either steam or discord identifers ( customizable )

A better server-client relation, server script has a direct effect on client without doing anything to the targeted client ( helps with potential cheats, no code directly linking server and client )

The anti-escape is an area not a point ( the player can still move around in the specified area and not a small - for example - 5 distance unit circle radius )

Different worlds > i dont want punished player having fun with each other > full isolation + doesnt affect any RP scenes in/around prison ( in case you have a police jailing system or any scenes there — since this jailing system is not RP based )

Script fully protected against potential cheats to jail/unjail when not authorized ~ not “cheatable” events

And the last one, i believe the optimization arent the best in esx jail ( as every esx template scripts ), the one i made perma at 0.00ms ( could make a difference for some )

– could add some more later, all i noticed in 1 go at it

Small bug fix published. Issue where some virtual world would have multiple players in them.