Adept Project | Looking for developers

Hello everyone! We at Adept Project are a brand new FiveM roleplay community that is currently looking for developers! We are currently working on a completely custom coded server and are looking for novice developers looking to learn and experienced developers. We are currently looking for those who are proficient in Lua, HTML, JS, CSS, or C#. For our prospective developers we offer a very professional admin team as well as an excellent lead developer that you will be working along side in our project. If you are reading this message and would like to be a part of our project, feel free to DM me or add me on discord Coooties#0117.

edit* I’m not looking for an esx developer (script kitty). I am looking for someone who actually knows how to code. The server framework is CUSTOM and so it does not run off of esx or vrp dependencies.

edit** It is against FiveM ToS to pay developers so please be aware that I will not offer to pay you.

bump Still looking for developers. You can also comment on here if you wish to find out more!

bump!

bump!

Webiste Developer woundering if i would be needed. PM me here if needed