Addon Vehicle Not Spawning

Hello all, I have a question about some addon vehicles I’m using on my FiveM server. I downloaded them from 5Mods, they come with a dlc.rpf and I open them with OpenIV extract the .meta files and texture files and put them in a folder same way i do all of my addons, with a __resource.lua and a stream folder with the texture files and all the .meta files in the main folder. The server starts fine and I load in fine but when I try to spawn the vehicle with Vmenu (spawn by spawn code) it acts as if its spawning but it never actually spawns. I know it’s not the name because it doesn’t give me an error saying its not found. All of my other vehicles work but for some reason when I extract the files from the dlc.rpf they get screwed up. Does anyone know how to help me? Thanks!

Here is the vehicle I’m trying to add. https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2014-range-rover-vouge-sc-3-0-v6-replace https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kb87u2IR1LNFAKylov5oDpq_A4A_-Vr0?usp=sharing

I noticed the VOGUE14.ytd file is 19MB, which is over the amount that FiveM can stream (16MB). Take a look here for a workaround.

1 Like

That worked thanks!

i’m having this same issue but my .ytd file is only 6mb, it’s a 2016 explorer with a custom carcol for the modified light pattern in the police3 slot, the carcols get replaced but the vehicle itself doesn’t, i’ve tried it as a addon slot and it doesn’t spawn in at all

4 Likes

same here with a modded vanilla vehicle
never happened with me idk whats the issue

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue with an RS4 addon and a Tesla Model S addon. All of the ytd ytf files are under 16mb for the rs4, and it loads the metas fine when i start the resource but the car never spawns. On the Model S, the ytd is under 16mb, but the yft is just over, and it does the same thing the RS4 does, it loads everything and doesnt give me an error in vmenu, but doesnt spawn. everything else I just put in with them works fine. I double checked and made sure they’re installed exactly like the others. short of shrinking the ytf on the tesla, any ideas on how to fix either?

Could be a .meta issue. Can you link me both of those vehicles as well as your __resource.lua?

This is the Audi I’m trying to use, Audi RS4 B7 2006 [Add-On | Animated | Template] - GTA5-Mods.com.
This is the Tesla I’m trying to use, Tesla Model S [Add-on] - GTA5-Mods.com

Tesla resource lua
"resource_manifest_version ‘44febabe-d386-4d18-afbe-5e627f4af937’

files {
‘carcols.meta’,
‘vehicles.meta’,
‘carvariations.meta’,
‘handling.meta’,

}
data_file ‘CARCOLS_FILE’ ‘carcols.meta’
data_file ‘VEHICLE_METADATA_FILE’ ‘vehicles.meta’
data_file ‘VEHICLE_VARIATION_FILE’ ‘carvariations.meta’
data_file ‘HANDLING_FILE’ ‘handling.meta’
"

Audi resource Lua:
"resource_manifest_version ‘44febabe-d386-4d18-afbe-5e627f4af937’

files {
‘vehicles.meta’,
‘carvariations.meta’,
‘handling.meta’,

}
data_file ‘VEHICLE_METADATA_FILE’ ‘vehicles.meta’
data_file ‘VEHICLE_VARIATION_FILE’ ‘carvariations.meta’
data_file ‘HANDLING_FILE’ ‘handling.meta’"

What does your folder structure look like for these cars

I somehow got the RS4 working fine, i think by putting the variations meta above the others in the resource lua, but still no luck with the Tesla.

Have you found a fix for this yet, I seem to be getting the same problem

1 Like

Is there any fix to this yet as I seem to be having the same issue

Hi I need help

I’m not completely sure if this is the fix because sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t but the way I have fixed it a few times is by importing into zModler and the Exporting it and it fixes it. This has worked for me with some cars and some haven’t. Also if the car is Locked meaning not able to be imported do to the creators choice, you may have to contact the creator of the car.

I use Vmenu. A few days ago everything was working fine. Today I downloaded two vehicles and using Vmenu>Addon Vehicles it gives the error “There are no addon vehicles availible on this server.” I deleted these two machines, the error persisted, but I can spawn machines with Menyoo, but my friend has the ability to ONLY use Vmenu