Addon Cars keep crashing me. "Lactose-Carbon-Tango'

I added the Exmark by Bagged and it keeps crashing when I spawn it in.

https://mega.nz/#!jKQxQCwQ!FfsDVeqWSTUsW-sUQzqcYQLzCZdx70ZnRi2FX1yqPiQ What I made into a resource… ^^^

GTA V version? Idk
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any)

[Window Title]
Error lactose-carbon-tango

[Main Instruction]
“lactose-carbon-tango”

[Content]
A lactose-carbon-tango caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+F0A585
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)

System specifications Windows 10, i5 Core, (2) 2x8 Corsair Vengeance Ram
What did you do to get this issue? Tried spawning in a new addon car.
What server did you get this issue on? LSPD5M My server.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

moved to #development as this is not a issue indirectly with FiveM.

i have the same problem

If it’s in your server check for error’s in the meta files. It might have something to do with that.

Where should i look for errors?

usualy a problem with handling.meta. Check if the “handlingID” in vehicle.meta is the same in handling.meta.

it is correct at my handling.meta and vehicles.meta

so check if there is some error in the meta lines of your vehicle.
in vehicle.meta if the “layout” is LAYOUT_LOW_RHD or something else, try to rename LAYOUT_LOW, but this issue usually cause the vehicle spawn behind you and the game will crash only if you try to go in the car.
But this issue is .meta related, and in my case often handling.meta.
You can try to put the car as a replace to be sure the model is OK.

1 Like

i had the same vehicles earlier on my server and dont change anything and all vehicles are worked and now NO vehicle is working

you probably missed something in .meta files. can’t be anything else, mostly if all your mods vehicles are fucked up. forgotten an </item> or something else.

I had download the cars and maybe it is caused by the new fivem Version…

Everything is still working perfectly since new FiveM update in my case. Over 100 add-ons cars and 20 bikes with customisations.

can you try to add a new add-on car?

done and it worked like a charm. read your meta files and just found the mistake, or rebuild a fresh resource with fresh meta files.

Can you send me the complete Ressource?

why don’t you just make a research? [Release] Add-on Cars/Peds (Ems/Chp/Sheriff/RDE style cars) FInal 10.29.2017
And no i will not sent you resources from my server :rofl:

no only one car that i can look myself

take the resource i sent you, there is a pre-mounted folder with vehicles, custom parts… all what you can need :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.