Addon cars don't work in game

So, I tried installing these add on cars:

I used this method: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TUFAk92hp8&t=73s&ab_channel=ABOWPLAYS

I don’t know if they aren’t working at all or they just won’t spawn in-game. I got this to work before, I don’t know the problem this time. All of the folders for the cars are separate, all of the names in the cfg are correct.

I also want to clarify that I used OpenlV to get the dlc.rpf’s and got all of the yft and ytd files. Every car had everything it need to work.

I am also using ESX and some other mods. That didn’t seem to interfere with anything before though.

File screenshots:

addoncar files 2

Your resource Lua file is slightly wrong from what I can initially see

Replace ur current files{} section of the resource Lua with the one below:

files {
‘vehicles.meta’,
‘carvariations.meta’,
‘carcols.meta’,
‘handling.meta’,
‘vehiclelayouts.meta’,
}

(Yes I know Resource.lua is deprecated, but its easier to do it this way than redo it completely)

Refer to this

Didn’t seem to work. Don’t know a way to spawn cars other than commands which didn’t seem to work.

try spawning it via vMenu?

The way he had it was fine. His metas are in the data folder so he has to specify that in the resource Lua since his metas are not in the root folder with the resource.lua. And he is using globbing to just load all the metas. I know globbing was a little picky on Linux are you running Linux by chance?

Although you are saying your metas are in root/data/anotherfolder/then the metas. Should just be
/data/*.metas according to your file structure that you posted.

Also make sure you are using the right spawn names.