Addon cars crashing game

So I’ve been making car packs for my server and I’ve ran into some issues with some addons. Some of the addon cars in the packs have an issue that when you spawn it in, it spawns it in front of you instead of spawning you inside of it. Then when you go up and try to get in the car it will crash your game right away. I’ve noticed all of the cars with this issue are all Japanese cars. The part that confuses me is that when I added one of the packs I got on and tested them all right away and all worked perfectly fine, but a day or 2 later they started having that issue. But then others do it immediately after adding them. The only thing I can think is it has something to do with the .metas but I have no clue. Looking for any help I can get

This usually happens when you have a wrong vehicle layout name set in vehicles.meta, or you are just not streaming one while trying to use it. Check your <layout> parameters in your vehicles.meta files, and check if you have them declared invehiclelayouts.meta.

I don’t see any issues with any of that. Another thing that I’ve tried is adding the cars in as their own recourse instead of packing them together and they seemed to work fine. But I’m trying to avoid having to do that so I can keep the resource count down.

Grouping them into one resource doesn’t cause these issues if you are merging the meta files correctly. Double-check that you copy-pasted the right sections into the right parts - don’t just copy-paste a whole meta file into another.
Additionally you may also want to check your fxmanifest.lua just to see if you set the correct data paths and types.