Add prop in race creation

I use the pug-racing race script, and when creating races, only the text ‘checkpoint L and R’ appears (photo 1), and I wanted the tire prop to appear in place of the text (photo 2), but I don’t. idea on how to do this, I even know how to put the tire on but I don’t know how to remove the collision and stop it from spawning countless props (photos 3 and 4), if anyone can help I would be grateful!

Photo 1:
FiveM_b3095_GTAProcess_98YFquh0sB

Photo 2:

Photo 3:

Photo 4:

Script Link (for qbcore)

Hello there,

Your best bet would be to reach out to the creator’s support team directly. They’re the ones who know the script inside out and can provide the most accurate assistance for any issues you encounter.

Can’t help with the spawn spam, but there are lots of props with no collisions. like prop_mk_race_chevron_03 or prop_bbq_4_l1

I really wouldn’t be surprised if there was a version of your tyre stack with external collision. I just don’t know the names to search for. GL with it.

You should probably let a dev help you out I can refer you to one if you don’t mind he’s pretty good with this kind of issue add me on discord femzyk2