Add-on vehicles don't work

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Newest
Up to date? Yep
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam and hosted on Zaphosting.
Windows version? Newest
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No
Error screenshot (if any) Something like “Could not find this vehicle”
System specifications (Server)
What did you do to get this issue? Tried to add an Add-on vehicles
What server did you get this issue on? My own server.
CitizenFX.log file Not sure where to find it for my server.
.dmp files/report IDs ?

I followed multiple tutorials like this , this and this. I did exactly like they said and it could load the ressource instead of saying “could not load ressource (Name)” but when i get in and open vMenu and click spawn by Model name it says that it could not be found… Can anyone please help me? Iam using a Zap-Hosted server.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Check the client logs to make sure it’s actually loading the meta files. If there’s an error the resource will still start but the vehicles will not be available.

Where do i find the logs?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.