Add-on Peds Broken?

As of recently I noticed that my add-on peds don’t spawn or work at all, a couple weeks ago they worked fine, the resource hasn’t been touched for months…

1 Like

Same problem here… Please fix it :confused:

1 Like

same thing, also happened with other metas too. weaponinfo metas for sure and MAYBE carcols.

my carcols works fine, client and server side. But it’s a very sensible file, be sure to avoid any error. also some vehicles make the file stop working, maybe because newer update or something.

Noted, I guess the best idea is just to leave out the carcols file to keep things stable. Which is also kind of why my tutorial mentions carcols files being not such a good idea.

Without carcols, you can’t make most of tuning cars working correctly. You think it’s because of the Carcols that the addons peds don’t work? I don’t know how it is possible.

carcols.meta and peds.meta have no relation… and cars work just fine without carcols, all you need to do is give it default lights 0 or 2 and 0_default_modkit and you can still do the important mods, a lot of vehicles have body mods done by car component.