[ADD-ON] Go Karts PACK (UNSUPPORTED)

Been awhile since I released something on the Forums so I figured I would release some Go Karts to you guys. Yes this is an actual pack, considering I did see a recent post regarding what a “PACK” is. Anyways, enough of me talking lets get to the release! :slight_smile:

First thing is the Credits

Support the creators!

Honda CR 125 - Karting Honda CR 125 [Addon/Replace] - GTA5-Mods.com (This one has like 5 versions with different liveries, but I just added 2 of them.)
Shifter Kart - Shifter Kart 125cc [Addon/Replace] - GTA5-Mods.com
Nagasaki Kart - Nagasaki Kart [Add-On] - GTA5-Mods.com

Finally the Download
(It’s a mega due to the file size being to big and I shortened the URL so there wasn’t a huge link in the post, sorry bout that)
https://goo.gl/te5RRZ

Screenshots

Take a look

All of these are from the respectful owners of the models.

Hope you enjoy the pack! If you find anything wrong or something doesn’t work please let me know and I will look into it! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Looks awesome, will be great for races and what not.

1 Like

Very nice, I’ve been thinking about making a small track. Now I have an excuse :wink:

2 Likes

Would love to see a good track for Go Karting… would like to see what you come up with :slight_smile:

Hey, If you do that I would like to help. Hit me up on discord Ben_H.#5021

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to work… Even with resource restart and server restart…

Docks Circuit

Mackop’s Place

Are they just not spawning or is it crashing your game?

Did you try spawning them by name? I see you’re using an add-on spawner. Also with an add-on spawner make sure you have everything in the correct spot as well as names for files are correct.

Yes. Still no results.

I have 150 other add-on vehicles. All of them are installed exactly the same as these go-karts, There wouldn’t be anything wrong with the add-on spawner unless I spell something wrong which I know I didn’t.

Hmm, well I’m not currently around my PC, so when I get back to it I will look into more for you.

They work fine for me…

Granted the display names aren’t actually properly setup but they work non the less.

2 Likes

where is addon install folder ? When im add in resources/Karts is no working.

What addon install folder? The pack is already setup to be an addon… it’s a drag and drop then do

start Go-Karts

in you’re server.cfg. Restart the server and it should work.

At least that’s the basic and easiest way to do it… unless you wanna add them into a Vehicle Addon menu, which in that case you would have to have one and know how to use it.

2 Likes

im add to resources/Karts and in server.cfg add start Karts

can someone upload a vehicle_names.lua?

i think i cant store my go karts in the garage without the names for the karts

Is there anychance someone could convert this into a winrar because i cant access MEGA

when you get out of the go kart and get back in it dont work that needs to be look in two you have to respwan a new go kart just given you heads up
@Jxke

I am fairly new to all of this and learning as i go. which i have been able to successfully get things working. I have the go kart track (works) I have the go kart job (works) but when i try to go to the job and go to vehicles behind counter to rent them out nothing shows up… now i did set karts in resources and start karts in server.cfg… is there somewhere else where i would have to point to to pull the karts files? I know with the unicorn job i had to add config.authorizedvehicles and then name = rentalbus label = etc… can someone please put in lamons terms so i can have the job itself be able to pick from the go karts? Thank you in advance!

@Jxke any thoughts?