Ace's World - Looking to grow development team (paid position)

Hello!

My name is Akeem and I’ve been a part of the community for a few years now and joined this forum about a year ago.

Background Information

A few months back, myself and a few friends decided to start a community on here after we realised there wasn’t much diversity when it came to custom and unique gamemodes. Since then I’ve been working around the clock on a completely unique gamemode, building each component and framework from scratch. The name we decided to give our new creation is: Ace’s World.

About Ace’s World

The gamemode itself is built from scratch (not utilising ESX or any other foundational framework). It is super close to being complete for a ‘soft launch’ and I felt that this was a good time to expand the development team.

As much as I would love to describe the game server and it’s corresponding gamemode, I do not want to give away too many details as we are planning to do that once we post our official advertisement.

Some feature highlights

Custom phone system (not completely finished)

Custom weapon skins (unlocked with XP)

Custom loading screen (message displays when loading is slow)

About the role

If you’re interested in being part of an existing community (currently sitting at around 50 players), please continue reading!

As much as I would love to support ‘junior’ developers, the positions are unfortunately for those who already possess the necessary experience in the following:

• Web based programming (HTML, CSS, JS)
  • FiveM programming (Strictly LUA)
  • Server-side programming (MySQL, PHP)

Other details

I would like to clarify that this is a paid position, so the quality/standard of your work will be judged accordingly. Alongside any financial gain, you will also receive credit for all work you complete and you’ll officially be a part of the ‘development team’ until you resign.

I am aware this post may not be fully detailed, so I urge you to reach out to me using the contact methods that I will mention below. You may ask whatever questions you wish about the community, role and other relevant topics and I will be more than happy to oblige in responding.

Contact

Please feel free to reply to this post, privately message me on this forum or add my Discord (akeem#0599)

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

2 Likes