Abyss RP *New Server*

connect Abyss RP Official / Cfx.re
Welcome to Abyss, we are a newer roleplay server that is in beta with a active player base that continues to climb each day! Do you want a life where you can choose multiple paths to go down? Wanna be a criminal? There are plentiful criminal activities you can take part of, the risk will be worth it! Wanna be a civilian and have a normal life? Well you are in for a treat, tons of civilian jobs you can choose from and a lot of fun activities you can find around the city. What about public safety? We have a active police department that is working together to fight the crime in the city, while EMS is saving the citizens of San Andreas. Interested? Continue to read to learn more about us!

Abyss RP is a serious rp server, we aim to be as realistic as possible with in depth activities ranging from legal to illegal.

First 30 people to join will receive a starter pack. We are looking for more civilian players and police.

Police will receive a police starter pack as well.

Who we are

• Serious roleplay server
  • Active development with new things being added everyday
  • Active staff and admins
  • Active player base while we are still in beta!

What we have to offer

• Tons of criminal activities ranging from simple store robberies to huge heists!
  • A police department where the command team cares! New car pack coming with active officers!
  • Player ran/nonplayer ran gun crafting!
  • 15 different types of drugs that you can make!
  • Balanced economy!
  • Gang activities, gang territories!
  • Disease hygiene script!
  • And many more, join the city to find out!

So why join us

We have over 400 cars with 3000 clothing options you can choose from so you always have the option to live the lifestyle you want. At Abyss we care about the most important thing, you guys! Without you guys we don’t have a city, so we absolutely love to hear suggestions and you guys’ opinions on what to add to the city to make it even better. We range from 13-20 players a night, and do you remember what we said earlier, we are still in beta!!! To us that says a lot, so join the discord today and check us out, we are sure you will not be disappointed.

This. Right Here. Is My BUMP.

This. Right Here. Is My. BUMP

This. Right Here. Is My. BUMP

Yessir

1 Like

Love my abyss family

2 Likes

Bump.

bump.

Dump’d a bump.