[Abandoned] [FREE] ESX Real Parking v1.4 | Real Life Parking | Parking Anywhere | Optimized

When I add a new parking area in the config.lua there area works but does not show blip on map.

added the parkingcard to my DB, i have about a 10% chance of despawning my current car entering or leaving a parking area. car isnt returning to any garages, ill test more. i didn’t get any errors in consoles but f8 at least confirmed the car despawning like a normal occurrence.
using the 1.2 esx option, current build from github,

great mod BTW !!!

Hello Community! Does someone have the solution how i can Scale the Blip “smaller” because its a little bit too big but i cant find the the “scale option” Thanks in Advice :slight_smile:

Any way to convert this to use PolyZones or be able to view the radius of the parking area when creating new lots?

When you convert esx_policejob impound to use this do you have to setup a police impound area in the config or does it spawn them in a specific one? All else works fine.

Attempting to get this to save the car model too and show it above the car with the plate and owner, having no luck in retrieving the model, anyone able to shed some light please?

Have you thought about adding PolyZones to your plugin for the creation of new parking lots?
Would make this plugin that much better to create new lots in game.

1 Like

I think adding it would be nice, to specify the exact area

1 Like

Yes yes it would. :slight_smile:

I have found that the plugin changes the “stored” column in the table “owned_vehicles” to “2” when a car is parked. This is bad, at least I find it to be bad, becuase the with the setting of “2” a user can pull thier car out of the garage for free.

Maybe this was something special for your server?

o github i create a fix changin the owner to parking to prevent this

great work, i am having some trouble with the impound, if the player leaves the car somewhere on the map it doesn’t puts the car in the impounded vehicles database, does anyone knows how to solve that. Also i am using the latest Plume ESX base and i am building the server from scratch.

I’ve attempted a fix to prevent vehicles getting spawned at garage when they are parked in real parking, addition work is needed to prevent the issue at impound, if people could test it for me before i make a PR i’d be greatful.

I’d also advise you make a backup of your own realparking, as my config has only one parking lot as i added a snippet to allow only parking in actual parking spots.

Thanks

i managed to solve that issue by adding esx_impound,

My new problem is when the player enters the garage with a vehicle and a speed of more than 100km/h for some reason it deletes the vehicle he is on

when i pay parking fee, screen goes black. What is problem?

Is there anyway to park bikes?

Looks for “IsThisModelACar(GetEntityModel(veh))” and add “or IsThisModelABike(GetEntityModel(veh)) or IsThisModelABicycle(GetEntityModel(veh))” before then like in the picture below

Still says ”only for cars” :frowning:

Can you reupload it?

repost,

Same problem here still didnt see fix yet. anyonce can help maybe?

have an error :

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_realparking/Client/main.lua:192: attempt to index a Nil value (field ‘?’ )

handler (@esx_realparking/Client/main:lua:29

Client main lua:192

if type(vehicle.plate) ~= 'nil' and type(LocalVehicles[i].plate) ~= 'nil' then

Client main lua:29

DeleteLocalVehicle(vehicle)

Anyone help ? or have a Fix ? Thanks.