AA Uniform Male Only

Female will come soon
tshirtback

tshirtfront
vestback
vestfront

Calling all mechanics on FiveM! You’re going to want to hear about this. The newly released mechanic uniform for males is now available and it’s completely free!

This uniform comes with a vest that has multiple pockets, making it easy to carry all your tools and gadgets with you. The t-shirt is made of a durable fabric that can withstand the toughest of jobs and is designed to keep you comfortable throughout the day. And let’s not forget about the pants, which are the perfect combination of style and functionality, ensuring you can work on any vehicle with ease.

But the best part? This mechanic uniform is completely free! That’s right, no need to spend your hard-earned money on an outfit that you’re just going to get dirty anyways. Now you can look like a professional mechanic without breaking the bank.

And if you’re worried about the quality, don’t be. This uniform is made from the finest materials and has been tested by some of the best mechanics in the business. It’s designed to withstand even the toughest of jobs and will keep you looking and feeling great all day long.

So why wait? Head on over to your local clothing store and pick up this mechanic uniform for males today. And don’t forget to tell your fellow mechanics about this amazing deal. Together, you can all look like the professionals you are without spending a dime.

Tebex
AA.rar (1.4 MB)

| Subscription-based | No |

| Requirements | FiveM |
| Support | Yes |

(For releases without code the not applicable fields can be written as N/A)

3 Likes

This is really cool, something the British community is lacking is good, realistic EUP for British Companies & Services like this.

1 Like

thanks! If you need anything just reach out happy to do custom work for servers <3

1 Like

Noice :smirk::sunglasses:

:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

care to re-post?

Hey what number is it (qb clothin menu)

it’ll be at the end

1 Like

let me check again mate

not there. I do pay for eup key.

DM me and i can support elsewhere <3

Test with vMenu. If it shows up, sweet, but might be an issue with the other script you’re using