A Server Trailer by join

Hey so how you can see in topic, I want a ressource that plays a trailer what I can configure and change if I want. Important for me ist that the trailer only plays for new people that joins the server because a 2 minutes trailer could be very annoying If you have to see it every time. So I think about to use a database. But I am not very good in it. So If someone could Script it, it would be very cool :slight_smile:

What type of trailer? MP4, FLV or YouTube or what?

MP4 would be best way, thanks for reply :slight_smile:

The problem is that the web engine in FiveM is not best and it can’t play any format, idk if it supports MP4.

And you don’t necessarily need a database to only display the intro when the player first join. You can store datas on client side too, with that you can store client side if the player already watched the intro or not.

Hmm I saw this in another server already with intro, It’s a server where you can be cop and have to chase the robber, If I am get home and find it I will post, they have exactly what I want, only that the intro plays every time. Thanks for Help :slight_smile:

I know that server(also played) I didn’t saw any intro other than the sound intro, did you mean that? Also I’m not home too so I can’t do anything valuable.

When I remember right you had a little city scene before you could choose your Vehicle… I Look If I find that server again.