A.I. and Vehicle issues with newer FiveM/Server files

Friend, thank you very much for contacting the team of fivem, please respond to this message if you can solve the problem of the npc and the fall of the map

1 Like

The fall of the map? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Our current config:

sv_maxclients 64
set onesync_enabled 1
set onesync_workaround763185 1
set onesync_forceMigration true

People fall off the map, that’s what I mean, sorry, my English is not good.

Try having them use the ‘canary’ client version. It should improve that issue.

It can be set in the game settings in the FiveM main menu.

I’m setting the first one you mentioned
onesync legacy with onesync on
Don’t these contradict each other in theory though? Since one enables infinity and the other one disables it?

ok thanks

Yeah, that’d be a conflict and the last one would win.

So in theory, This is a way to POSSIBLY bypass the issue, and find out if legacy in particular is the culprit, I see.

We’ve just found an issue where pidgeons, yeah, pidgeons, spawn, like, a lot of them, around you when you go to this place…looks like this :rofl:

and yeah, we’re getting people reporting “falling thru the map” too.

try onysync legacy and onesync on

So far I haven’t seen ANY issues. but we’re still loading people in.

That’s a weird combo and might break some scripts on a live server.

If lucky, onesync_forcemigration and the workaround[numbers] one helps a lot too while keeping compatibility.

Yeah, onesync legacy and onesync on is working, without running forcemigration or workaround. I haven’t had any script errors or conflicts, kind of testing everything i can at the moment. More people are loading in as well.

Admin scripts that have the need to show all players are most likely to be impacted by this, as are some sync attempts for certain other scripts.

My scoreboard shows all, it works, as does txadmin with these settings, and still zero issues with npc’s and vehicles. We’ve tested with up to 50 people thus far

Found one issue, Now if you teleport (Depending on script teleport function) People can hear you globally until you relog.

The only way we could resolve the issue is by turning off onesync. The only other “resolution” is to turn the AI to .45 instead of 1.0. This supposedly reduces them enough that it resolves but we haven’t tested. I know its a HUGE PITA for us due to being a new server.

We are going to need to turn our one sync soon as we are growing, so hoping someone will get a resolution to this soon.

i turned on onsync legacy on and then onesync on. And I set my density to 20% aka .20 and we’re having ZERO issues. everything is running SO SMOOTH.

What artifact version are you running? And what exactly are you putting into your config? I am currently using:
Artifact version 2755

set onesync_enabled 1
set onesync_workaround763185 true
set onesync_forceMigration true

I am having a lot of NPC and traffic issues

Can you send me how you have this setup?