A.I. and Vehicle issues with newer FiveM/Server files

Does it match the behavior mentioned in this topic?

Odd. Any more context for the cases where it does happen?

Near pillbox, At the LS airport down south, and one location ROUGHLY by the bank on Vinewood. I haven’t tested much in Paleto yet, but we spend most of our time on my server in Sandy Shores and it’s been extremely smooth there.

Is it true that you have to run +set onesync_legacy 1 in your bat file and NOT in your config? (This is what i’ve been told. Was told it doesn’t enable onesync from config) Which Could be the case, and I could be extremely ignorant in that aspect.

There is not even any such variable as “onesync_legacy 1”, huh?

Also, player counts, again? :frowning:

Yes that is exactly what is happening with the script spawned vehicles. Also with AI random spawn vehicles you can make laps around a block and the vehicles will come and go each time around. This could be normal but im not sure.

While at the farm in grapseed small planes just keep crashing out of the sky. And while at pillbox i will hear explosions and there will be helicopters in the middle of the freeway blown up.

Is there something i need to add to stop script spawned vehicles from vanishing?

A post was split to a new topic: Server updates leading to mysql-async issues?

Here is an example of what we are seeing with the helicopters.

1 Like

I have no idea how this did or can happen but he got a vehicle stuck to his hand… HAHAHA

Sounds like object ID reuse at some point indeed. That’s a tad nasty, as it needs one to figure out when object IDs get incorrectly returned at all to resolve this. :confused: I’m guessing you also have this oddball issue of ‘peds spawn in the wrong vehicle’, right?

@kn0pee - I don’t recall if your object ID spam script stopped showing issues at any point, or if it might still be relevant to figure such out?

Curious if this is related?

Yes, we have peds spawning in player vehicles and on the back of motorcycles.
We dont see to have any traffic or peds most of the time but just had this start happening again.

Still running 2784. Is there a newer version i should try?

Not yet any related to this currently, without repro it’s a bit very hard to figure out the cause of object ID assignment stuff. :confused:

If someone will explain to me how to send a repo i am more then willing to do whatever i can to help.

A repo is basically, Explain EVERY detail you can about your server, what onesync settings you use, max players, how many players when it occurs(if it’s reoccuring), Where does it happen, What causes it, etc. Every detail you can possibly give to explain how to forcefully make it happen.

And then a list of your scripts.

Running 2784

We had the same issue around the area of cords 0,0,74 with god mode peds spawning at extreemly high rates once we would get to 8-10 players. Once we would hit 30+ players anyone who spawned in that area would crash on character load in.

using legacy + onesync_forceMigration enabled fixed the problem for us completely
and fixed peds spawning into cars 90%. Sadly this has undone the huge improvement we saw in vehicle traffic sync across players.

I’m using 2797 I haven’t noticed that so you might wanna update the artifacts. I remember there was a version that did that for me around the airport area and around the big bank. With the newest artifact I’m still experiencing the blimps but not as much and some people do crash in certain areas and will continue to untill i restart the server. I’m not sure if its the build up of the blimps as some people can see them and some can’t. I just noticed this happening about an hour ago (pic) i have my traffic the lowest it can go without disabling it completely. Since using the newest artifacts the npc in peoples vehicles are pretty much completely gone. Also have these variables set:
+set onesync legacy
onesync_workaround763185 true
onesync_distanceCullVehicles true

this is the crash people keep having when flying in the only way to fix it is by restarting the server or by changing their position in the db.

HAHAHA this was entertaining but a very weird occurrence
1 Like

Lol that’s also happening to us

Any more context, perhaps, as to when it happens and… what exactly happens?

Also, the distant blimp/heli creation issue should be fixed in a new server update really soon. :slight_smile:

(once it shows up, server version 2802 should be resolving this)

That’s the thing there’s no explaining why it happens it’s random it will happen to a person and any vehicle he gets in will do that untill he relogs. Same thing with the blimps sometimes 5 will spawn other times alot more will spawn. I had about 5 people getting that crash error last night everytime they tried getting on so i had to move their position, they all were near the big bank area.

1 Like